*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Man that tweet has me trying to cop a bootleg kelly green jersey now :lol:. They don't sell real ones right?

EDIT: They're doing 30% off on the Eagles store today with code 30yards. Copping me a Miles Sanders jersey.

Last edited:
So pretty much the Seattle route?

pretty much

Although I’m trying remember which college team has that kind of green that is shown.. and how that all green looks

but it be more so like the browns or chargers, theoretically

1589566354378.jpeg

1589566395873.jpeg

I’d be curious to see what the new Nike jerseys would look like in these

1589566955367.jpeg

1589566982060.jpeg

1589567026226.png

Like how the bears did these

1589567093040.jpeg

If the NFL changes the helmet rule, we'll be wearing Kelly greens as an alternate sooner than later.

Supposedly next season (21 season) is when the one-helmet rule ends and teams can have 2. And the day they announce it, is the day I finally get my Wentz jersey. Authentic Vapor Elite kelly green!!

Gimme this style. Green/grey, White/grey, grey/grey. Green/white, White/white, grey/white, all blacks

after seeing those.. I would go the bird sleeves as the primary jerseys (So the ones from the jalen hurst pic.. The Jerome brown set)

and then those as the 3rd/4th jerseys (and we could look at other throwbacks each year in the Kelly green colorway).. then an all grey and all black

follow what the chargers did, do a simple modern update

after seeing those.. I would go the bird sleeves as the primary jerseys (So the ones from the jalen hurst pic.. The Jerome brown set)

and then those as the 3rd/4th jerseys (and we could look at other throwbacks each year in the Kelly green colorway).. then an all grey and all black

follow what the chargers did, do a simple modern update
Yup. I like our current design but I feel like the midnight green is wearing out on me. Like if we had some grey pants/grey jersey to switch it up I would be less concerned with KG. But for like the past 2-3 seasons we’ve worn either Green/white, white/white or all black. Only seen white/green 3 times

like let’s drop black/white and even these

Nike BEEN f’n up our green since they came in.. went from super teal to less so

the blacks actually look good now and are probably our current best look

but I’d expect the Kelly green to be different, like how the chargers blue changed

only thing I favor with our current jerseys is the wings on the helmet

Man that tweet has me trying to cop a bootleg kelly green jersey now :lol:. They don't sell real ones right?

EDIT: They're doing 30% off on the Eagles store today with code 30yards. Copping me a Miles Sanders jersey.

As much as I wanna buy a current player jersey, I cant do it. ****in Chip Kelly still got me shook :smh::lol:. Its been nothing but throwbacks ever since.

I never forgot how bad Davante was. I still remember watching the packers when Jordy Nelson was catching all those touchdowns and when he got hurt people were like "who's he gonna throw to? That bum Davante?" And even when he broke out people were calling it a fluke

Back
Top Bottom