*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

We saw dak play vs the jete missing some guys

shhhhh listening to the Mina Kimes podcast today where they ranked/drafted QBS and sh was hilarious to me

wentz had a better season than deshaun.. and we all know how many guys we were missing on offense.. as long as game winning tds that were thrown that were just dropped

Was just listening to a podcast on the ringer ranking head coaches..

and listened to a podcast from Mina the other day talking about QBs

Doug and wentz really don’t get their just due.. fletch also doesn’t get talked about in that rarified air like he should

for example, we obviously all love Andy but we’re well aware of his flaws.. KC fans should also be well aware of his flaws, given how that Indy collapse played out

but there is no way if I was given the option between Doug or Andy, I’d choose doug

or even in that coaches pod, they ranked John harbaugh over Doug.. and to me I think dude is a very good coach, but Greg Roman doesn’t get enough credit

right now, the only QBs I’d take over wentz are mahomes, russ and maybe joe brady.... and hoodie is the only HC.. taking if I had them from today for the rest of their careers

Yup.. y’all in America stay all the way safe

police out chere being stupid to white members of the press and white people at their homes.. so stupidity going be in abundance

Gonna be a tough team for any other roster in the future to live up to. The combination of chemistry, roster layout, coaching decisions, balance of good offense and defense, and team health (aside from Wentz and a few guys late season). It was a thing of beauty.

i'd argue we have the foundation to do it.. on offense we see the impact having a guy that can keep safeties honest has

and the impact just having someone next to big fletch can have

Back
Top Bottom