*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Mims was scared of Philly pre-draft. Talks **** about Philly on COD, but is playing for the Jets in New Jersey............

Imagine calling Philly a trash city then throwing on a uniform to play in East Rutherford, New Jersey and sharing a stadium with the only team in the NorthEast that's even ****tier than the one that drafted you.

I read what he posted, while hella insensitive I do see where he was coming from. I don’t agree but I see where he was coming from

Don’t think DeSean is getting cut. Disappointed in what he posted that lead up to all of this.
He just issued an apology on his IG.

I think Lurie, Howie, Doug, and his teammates all know who Desean is. I’m not worried about him, I just hope the conversations were productive and the air is cleared...

I think Lurie, Howie, Doug, and his teammates all know who Desean is. I’m not worried about him, I just hope the conversations were productive and the air is cleared...
Kinda why I wished Jenk and JP were on the roster still. We know things get productive when JP comes at you

They better not. Ima be hot.

Kkkoper got to stay. F dat. Already did djax dirty wit the "gang ties"

They better not. Ima be hot.

Kkkoper got to stay. F dat. Already did djax dirty wit the "gang ties"

if dude was just trying play smart and posted it out of stupidity, then there is hope

but if it’s on some of this BS.. team gotta take the PR hit.. this some Farrakhan shh

I hope he doesn't get cut but if he does they better have a great plan for a backup trade or something. We can't have a rookie as our WR1

Back
Top Bottom