*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I.....ain’t.......mad......at......it lol

but seriously if JP is willing to make that switch instead of staying at LT I’m down

Not mad that JP is back.
but I HOPE this isn’t the “big news” they were talking about. But I won’t be surprised if it was.

Baldy tends to overhype these things. I wasn't expecting anything crazy :lol:

But the week ain't over yet

8263B76E-38D1-493D-AC8D-8CAA2C950C99.jpeg

this a big no from me.. I’d rather we go 2 tes with desean and Goodwin and then sprinkle in the 3 rookies and ward

I’m taking that with a grain a salt unless JJ actually improved

this jmatt all over again, to me..

i don’t think we need a traditional X or traditional slot.. get multiple speed guys on the field with pass catching TEs and pass catching RBs

this jmatt all over again, to me..

i don’t think we need a traditional X or traditional slot.. get multiple speed guys on the field with pass catching TEs and pass catching RBs
I agree. No preseason gonna change how we build the roster. Hopes my boy shows out during TC and gets that RB4/returner role

I agree. No preseason gonna change how we build the roster. Hopes my boy shows out during TC and gets that RB4/returner role

also don’t think we need a “power“ back.. Boston and miles showed what they can do

and hopefully once hurts get a year under his belt, we can role with just 2 QBs

also don’t think we need a “power“ back.. Boston and miles showed what they can do

and hopefully once hurts get a year under his belt, we can role with just 2 QBs
I’m thinking we carry 4 with Yeroc being the “big back”. WR gonna be tricky since I don’t think we’re gonna cut a 4.3 WR and Alshonymous on PUP

Watkins, Hightower, Goodwin, DJAX, Alshonymous is 5
Then you got Ward, JJ

Brooks injury made things tough on the oline.. since I think the plan was to go with younger guys as the backups

but alshon definitely going on pup and I think he only plays out of need

didnt think we’d carry 7, but probably going have to to ease guys in with all this.. plus we know desean can’t stay healthy and Goodwin had his stuff

also gives clement a bigger chance

DB is tricky too
Only locks at CB is Slay, Maddox (contract), NRC
At S is Rod, Wallace and Mills

I’m not fond of having Maddox outside at all. Strap is really only a slot and would be a backup. Sul should be playing S. Sid hasn’t had his dread powers come in yet

Back
Top Bottom