*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

5xiqywyp2ce01.jpg

i cant believe today..ive lost my voice...got champagne and beer poured on me...it feels good to be champs...can never be taken away...so far last few months had my baby and now this..life is good

When does nike come out with sb merch? Im tryinf to wait for them or shld i not
No clue, should be within the next 24 hours. I went ahead and bought the locker room shirt, and hat right after I collected myself :lol: . I'm also looking for the chrome Super Bowl patch so I can put it on my Wentz jersey.

Love Wentz and have nothing but faith in him. But it was a blessing in disguise that he was injured. Foles, who’s a great dude and an eagle for a few years in his career, helped us win a ring. And simultaneously gave us great value in potential trade. If Wentz was healthy, Foles gets no shine and we wouldn’t get much.

I absolutely love wentz, but man i cant say that we win this without foles. Dude just had arguably the greatest 2 game playoff stretch of all time for any qb, let alone a backup. I want a 1st for him at this point lol

Am I crazy for thinking y'all should sit Wentz all of next year and keeping Foles next year?

No one Wentz is 100% by the start of the season.

If we can get a 1st or 2nd for foles, I have to think he's gone. We're not gonna be able to keep him past next year anyways, so if we can get something of lasting value for him, we gotta take it. I also expect wentz to be ready early next season so im not too worried about that

Maybe I’m buggin but I feel like we can get way more than JUST a first or second for Foles. When people want a QB they give up a decent amount and our guy just won the SB/SB MVP.

Patrick Peterson and David Johnson both on record said they want Foles at QB. They have some high picks too and NEED a qb

Am I crazy for thinking y'all should sit Wentz all of next year and keeping Foles next year?

No one Wentz is 100% by the start of the season.

Yes.

Foles has shown who he is throughout his career ...I’m more thankful than anybody that he got this hot at the right time ..but if we can get a 2nd his *** is gone :lol:

He will never be this hot again

This for Dawk, Westbrook, Runyan, Tra, Bobby Taylor, Sheldon Brown, Lito, McNabb, Duece, Troy Vicent, Ike Reese, bum *** Pinkston, Shady, DeSean, Maclin, Brown, Trotter,Akers, every ***** that ever balled out for this team.

I took it easy all year but nearly died in the last two minutes, still high

Back
Top Bottom