*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I'm just happy we are in complete control with all the leverage, if Foles leaves we'll get to gut another team for him if he stays he's the best backup in the league by a mile. Personally, I don't think he cares about money he's happy and a God in this city for the rest of his life. Why leave?

Wow...haven't been in this thread too much. I'm a Boston cat for 3+ decades and going, and bleed Pats all day long.

Seeing the joy in some of the replies in this thread from Philly fans actually put a smile on my face this morning. We spoiled up here in Beantown with chips for days. Happy for ya'll and the Eagles did their thing. Congrats ya'll.

Am I crazy for thinking y'all should sit Wentz all of next year and keeping Foles next year?

No one Wentz is 100% by the start of the season.
Sit wentz the entire year? No way.
Current prognosis has him ready to start game 1 as a pocket passer. Won't become the running threat til midway through the season. Either way, he offers more than Foles does.

And for those saying trade foles for a first or second... no way we're getting close to that.

Sit wentz the entire year? No way.
Current prognosis has him ready to start game 1 as a pocket passer. Won't become the running threat til midway through the season. Either way, he offers more than Foles does.

And for those saying trade foles for a first or second... no way we're getting close to that.

You underestimate the power of #HowieMagic

Seriously considering flying in for the parade.
My sister flew in for the game but was banking on a tuesday parade and has to get back out of here on wednesday. Oh well, got to celebrate until 2am on broad last night!

I'm gonna need Mitchell & Ness to release this asap:lol:

497802.jpg

497802.jpg

What's the opinon on Darby, I was unimpressed with him when came back but I have to wonder if he was 100%, I doubt that.

Upgrade from Torey Smith, add depth to LB & DB spots, and we have good chance to compete for another SB

Darby will be fine ..he was getting roasted last night but so was everybody. I jus don’t like the constant cushion and the stubbornness to play man ..but that’s Jim for you

Torrey should have his bags packed right now as should Vinny. We goin have to find a way to extend Graham and bring Bradham back. I would seriously consider letting McLeod go if that savings are worth it

Damn need jersey so bad

I dont really cop jerseys but this would be an exception. Its a must honestly

Yeah I’m coming from out of town too. I’m gonna assume best action would be to go night before and get a hotel room. Traffic within miles of that parade route will be nuts. Gonna have to take public transportation into that parade area

For those who are planning on going to the parade. I would go the day before. Good luck trying to get anywhere near the city on Thursday.

Yeah I’m coming from out of town too. I’m gonna assume best action would be to go night before and get a hotel room. Traffic within miles of that parade route will be nuts. Gonna have to take public transportation into that parade area
SEPTA is gonna be wild.

Come in wednesday night, park at sugarhouse and sleep on a bench or gamble all night, then head over to broad. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom