*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

The boys just landed, that Lombardi trophy is finally in Philly.
DVTB9peX4AA_7tw.jpg

giphy.gif

Celek, Curry and Torrey definitely gone. Can see Trey gone as well if they think Billy Brown ready. And then the perpetual 1st for Foles etc gonna be a tough off season but I can definitely see people looking to sign for the low

If one of you local guys could mail me a copy of the paper, I'd love you forever :lol: (Serious). I'm Paypal ready.

With how injury prone Ertz is i really wish we could keep Trey. This offense gotta be fun for these dudes ..maybe some will take some hometown discounts

Still hasnt really set in for me either. Ordered a bunch of **** already. Cant wait for the parade, we going to try and post up by the art museum what are you guys thinking?

I woke up this morning feeling all drowsy , like I’ve been crying all night . Still unbelievable to me . We really went from Castillo as our Defense coach , to trading all of our key players away . To a 360 & winning the Super Bowl , May sound cliche . A lot of people had us going 9-7 or 10-6 & getting knockout first round .

Idk man I just felt it in my heart , this was our year & more to come !!!! Bird Gang

I def had this weirdly positive feeling in my heart about the game all day Sunday. I had this anxious feeling all day and I was running around yelling Fly Eagles Fly to all my Eagles hating coworkers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom