*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Does this SB win mean McNabb can be slowly erased from Philly’s memory?:lol:

I know he did a lot and I rooted for him but he doesn’t seem to have the love from the city like a BDawk, Westbrook, TO, etc. Hell, I’m sure Jaws name still has a ton of respect out there.

Does this SB win mean McNabb can be slowly erased from Philly’s memory?:lol:

I know he did a lot and I rooted for him but he doesn’t seem to have the love from the city like a BDawk, Westbrook, TO, etc. Hell, I’m sure Jaws name still has a ton of respect out there.

I was never a big McNabb fan. With Wentz I think when he started showing signs, our confidence in him as a potential Super Bowl winner was genuine. With McNabb it was always forced optimism bc in the back of our minds we knew he had the ability to disappear

Victory parade route:

Eagle_parade_Thursday_web3.png

Repost from NFL thread:

My fellow Eagles brethren congratulations to all of you this feel is amazing. All the years of close losses and suffering and having to hear all the zero rings no trophies nonsense from everyone especially rat weasel NFC East fans.... all that is GONE. Can finally call ourselves champions. This team was elite and truly the best overall team in the league all year from beginning to end. Best part about it? We are gonna be a position to contend for years to come with an elite leader and offensive mind at head coach, a baller *** young QB who will be hungry as hell to get back, and a core of players thats relatively young and locked up under contract.

Feels damn good for it to finally be OUR time! Fly Eagles Fly baby.

When you think of how well we played later in the season into the playoffs, it’s crazy that we were missing such vital players like Wentz, Hicks, Sproles, Peters, and our first round corner didn’t even play. Huge confidence boost going into the 2018 season :nthat:

Homies.. we getting the bag for foles

2018.. boy I tell ya

Howie a gawd damn genius

How often does someone swing for the fences and sign one year deals and all that with the goal of a super bowl and actually accomplish it? Howie did an amazing job. And what Doug created with the roster and playbook after a mediocre season is impressive. Unreal he lost COY

How often does someone swing for the fences and sign one year deals and all that with the goal of a super bowl and actually accomplish it? Howie did an amazing job. And what Doug created with the roster and playbook after a mediocre season is impressive. Unreal he lost COY

1 vote doh

Where mike Lombardi at?!?!?!

Just booked my hotel for the parade. Is it true that 20+ bars are supposed to be giving out free beer during the parade? :nerd:. My girl said she saw that on news here in DC.

Just booked my hotel for the parade. Is it true that 20+ bars are supposed to be giving out free beer during the parade? :nerd:. My girl said she saw that on news here in DC.
Yep. Bud Light made a bet with Lane Johnson on Twitter back in the summer. If we won the SB, free beer for everyone :pimp:. I think Bud is gonna release the list of spots soon.

Back
Top Bottom