*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I'm gonna need Mitchell & Ness to release this asap:lol:

497802.jpg

497802.jpg

Dude, if they released that, it would sell like crazy!!! I'd buy one for sure!!!

gotta love living right around the corner from Broad St literally

makes sense of them to start at stadium and work there way to Art Museum instead of how they did the Phillies Route going opposite way

this is gonna be nothing compared to the Phillies one oh man.

Does this SB win mean McNabb can be slowly erased from Philly’s memory?:lol:

I know he did a lot and I rooted for him but he doesn’t seem to have the love from the city like a BDawk, Westbrook, TO, etc. Hell, I’m sure Jaws name still has a ton of respect out there.

I think it's the opposite. I think with Foles winning. It shows it's more the system than Wentz/Foles. No doubt in my mind you put Donovan in this system he would flourish. He was my favorite player growing up and you can't discredit 5 NFC championship appearances and the one year he gets a real WR he almost wins the Super Bowl.

P.s. I think we can all agree that we realize that Andy Reid is a ******* idiot lol.

gotta love living right around the corner from Broad St literally

makes sense of them to start at stadium and work there way to Art Museum instead of how they did the Phillies Route going opposite way

this is gonna be nothing compared to the Phillies one oh man.

Lemme stay at your house Wednesday night :nerd:

I think it's the opposite. I think with Foles winning. It shows it's more the system than Wentz/Foles. No doubt in my mind you put Donovan in this system he would flourish. He was my favorite player growing up and you can't discredit 5 NFC championship appearances and the one year he gets a real WR he almost wins the Super Bowl.

P.s. I think we can all agree that we realize that Andy Reid is a ****ing idiot lol.

I don't know.. granted mcnabb' running ability and athleticism would be appreciated

But mcnabb was never an overly accurate guy

My wife pregnant right now with our son, he will be at the parade with us. I want to name him Jalen, we have both agreed he will be named after an eagle though. :smokin got all the baby superbowl merch ordered already :lol:

Alshon might be too much.. but got a solid amount you could roll with

Congrats though

Is it expensive to live near broad st? I’m thinking about moving to Philly

I don't know.. granted mcnabb' running ability and athleticism would be appreciated

But mcnabb was never an overly accurate guy

Yeah, whenever a ball is under thrown at a receiver's feet, I seem to call that the "McNabb" nowadays:lol:

And just because this gif is embedded in my brain whenever I think of McNabb, I'll post it.

giphy.gif

Just scooped the championship locker room hat on Fanatics.

Wish I was there in Philly to attend the parade, but I’ll be streaming it from work :ohwell:

Just scooped the championship locker room hat on Fanatics.

Wish I was there in Philly to attend the parade, but I’ll be streaming it from work :ohwell:

Definitely won't be able to make it and definitely a little salty :lol:

I'll definitely be streaming from the couch faded as ever, though.

Just picked up the locker room hat from lids, and ordered a fitted and an underdog T-shirt off fanatics. Definitely will be a lot more to come.

I'm waiting for a 30% code to go crazy on SB gear. I'm buying the season blu-ray too:lol:
me too, you think they have all the games from the season or at least the playoffs on that thing, or its just a shortened story type thing? Also, i was going to wait for a code, but was thinking that all the sb stuff would be excluded. You think it will cover sb merch?

https://store.philly.com/collections/reprints

If y’all want the framed paper. I’m tapped out until next week lol
Man i bought all of these and was going to frame them myself, now im thinking i should just order these and have it on some better paper. :smh:

EDIT: for those buying stuff on fanatics, you can buy gift cards on raise.com at a 15% discount.

me too, you think they have all the games from the season or at least the playoffs on that thing, or its just a shortened story type thing? Also, i was going to wait for a code, but was thinking that all the sb stuff would be excluded. You think it will cover sb merch?

Man i bought all of these and was going to frame them myself, now im thinking i should just order these and have it on some better paper. :smh:

EDIT: for those buying stuff on fanatics, you can buy gift cards on raise.com at a 15% discount.

That's a good question, it may not even but I figured I got time to wait since the blu-ray ain't dropping until April anyway. It better include the whole season:lol:

Back
Top Bottom