*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Part I loved most of the parade was how they all kept repeating “this is only the beginning” I’m sure a lot of players at championship parades say things like that but you could tell these dudes meant it and are ready to keep this going

GOAT sign
1A88DCC7-C364-4883-90B0-0E5D649D140D.png

Mannnn got back from the parade a few hours ago. That was everything I expected and more. UNREAL! So proud of this team for providing this long overdue moment to the city. Happy as hell right now.

I got back from Philly about an hour ago.

We left for Philly around 5:30 and got there just after 7 am. Took the Market-Frankford Line from Huntington to 13th Street and walked from there to the Art Museum area.

I left before the speeches took place though, meaning I missed Jason Kelce's speech.

It wasn't that hard to get in, but it was hell leaving though. The line for the El was so long, we ended up walking just to take a bus back to North Philly.

I was going to hit up Max's Steaks, but the line (like every cheesesteak joint in the city today) was too packed. Ended up eating at some Spanish joint.

The parade itself was once in a lifetime and I have no regrets going since the Eagles are the only team I go hard for, but being outside in freezing weather for hours on end was so damn taxing on my body. My feet and legs are shot and I had some shoulder pain to add to it.

20180208_101132.jpg
20180208_110925.jpg

The parade today was absolutely incredible. Took the Patco to 10th & Locust and walked all the way up there from there lol

Was all the way to side & back at E-3 but still close to the street they came down :pimp:

The Nick Foles fathead was :lol: :nthat:

Gotta bunch more pics & video but im too lazy for all that haha. My legs still hurt from earlier

I'm on the last days of my SB Splurge, I'm guessing no more jersey's being made until next August,right?

nike ******* with me man i got this $300 im tryna spend wisely on an Authentic SB jersey lol

Yesterday was awesome man

Back
Top Bottom