*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I’d bring Torrey Smith in. I know he’s retired but he knows the offense and has already played with Wentz/Ertz and Doug. I’m sure he’d come for cheap with the chance at a ring

Is Ramsey an Eagle yet?

Dude just started following half the team...

It means he definitely ain’t coming to Philly:lol:

43E7A3A6-08F5-4761-9B0D-96D1293B1B7F.jpeg

Idk that sounds steep on the surface but the first rounder will likely be in the 20+ and Sid has yet to really show anything. I'd be ok with it too as long as we're able to lock him up with a new contract.

Jimmy was a malcontent. Jalen is just sassy. Give me the sassy since we got the vets in Jenkins, BG, Cox and Peters to keep him in line

If it happens.. gotta remember we got couple FSU dudes on the team plus having just signed malik

We got dudes, specifically on defense, who know dude

I’m tempted to say we need to resign big v and put him at LG and then he’s emergency tackle too

This dude just gotta too many of these games

Seumalo was bad but he generally struggles against bigger DTs with quickness, especially Grady Jarrett (who always wrecks us). Not expecting him to be an all pro but he's looking just as bad as Wiz did last year

Back
Top Bottom