*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Whole left side was getting whipped
Most definitely, Peters actually looked his age which is hella unfortunate. I'll chalk up that game as a fluke for Peters tho. If he struggles against the Lions and Packers, its time to consider moving him inside and going with Dillard. He's still in the HOF regardless of how his career ends

SmartSelect_20190920-102302_Boat Browser.jpg

Howard's contract isn't crazy imo, you can basically move on after the '21 season and before he hits 30.

As for the LG situation, shouldn't we just put Dillard there?

Last edited:
This has all the makings of a dissapointing game with struggle cbs and a slow starting offense without 2 playmaking recievers and with dallas having miami and then siants with no brees looking at 4-0. We lose sunday we 1-3. Must win

Sunday is going to tell us a lot about the squad.

Last week had shades of 2018 all over it ..i can’t handle another game where it feels like nothing bounces our way

Death by a thousand cuts

If they don’t rule that wrntz gave himself up on a dive, we only need 3

If ertz isn’t half a foot short

Honestly, this was one of the most positive losses I remember in awhile. With all those circumstances above and how bad the D played, it literally came down to an inch.

If they don’t rule that wrntz gave himself up on a dive, we only need 3

Don't even get me started on that stupid *** rule again!! That makes absolutely ZERO sense!!! Whoever said it was a great idea should get tackled by an entire D line! Basically says QBs no longer can dive for the endzone anymore.

Anyone want to bet that it doesn't get called again all year? We'll be the only "test case" for it and it basically cost us the game in reality (would have needed a FG to win!

Back
Top Bottom