*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

This ***** can fly

Him DeSean and Raegor screaming downfield ..whew

Dude was a track athlete back in the day so he can def take off. Wentz played great when Torrey was on the field stretching the defense and was on fire his only game with Desean. Now he goes from 1 burner to potentially 4 depending on how many make the final roster.

This is also kinda why I don’t have issues with the pick, Yea waste of resources and all but gotta have insurance and someone who can actually do similar things to Carson

But yea McNabb pretty much never finished a full season healthy playing every game. That’s why we invested so damn much in AJ Feeley, Garcia, Detmer, 2nd on Kolb, Vick etc

That’s literally the only way the pick even comes close to making sense...

He still would’ve been there in the 4th tho

ESP missed a bunch of ppl on that, cause there are teams with 2 QBs that cost significantly more

Not that I think we should have done it, but the more we’re removed.. I can at least rationalize it

We got dude on a 2nd round deal.. hopefully it means we only carry 2 QBs and allows us another roster spot elsewhere.. and then if dude performs well at any point (preseason, his few snaps per game or if wentz goes down) we can up his trade value

still think we shoulda gone mims or Fulton, but I don’t completely hate it

Back
Top Bottom