*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Saints are like the Vikings, I enjoy trolling but I don’t hate them

I hate the cowboys and pats.. dislike Washington.. and since we own the giants, I’m not really bothered by them

I hate the Saints since they complain too much

Hate Seattle because they own us but I love Russ

Cowboys are the cowboys

Saints are like the Vikings, I enjoy trolling but I don’t hate them

I hate the cowboys and pats.. dislike Washington.. and since we own the giants, I’m not really bothered by them
Saints are annoying to me. Kamara's comments coupled with my dislike for Sean Payton and Brees, plus the fact they own us in the playoffs. We will forever own the Vikings after what happened in '17. They aren't really on my radar

If Slay traveling with the 1s, Sid is the only corner who I see moving around as well as still effective. Most of the plays Sul makes is when he’s on the offenses left side. Maddox is the offenses right side

If Slay traveling with the 1s, Sid is the only corner who I see moving around as well as still effective. Most of the plays Sul makes is when he’s on the offenses left side. Maddox is the offenses right side

I think it’s more we cheat off of his guy with the multiple safeties.. Maddox plays center field and then we clog elsewhere

I think it’s more we cheat off of his guy with the multiple safeties.. Maddox plays center field and then we clog elsewhere
Rather McLeod as CF in this scenario. I know he has his faults but McLeod is a really good single high S. Mills would be in the slot and Wallace/Parks is more roamers/drop down in the slot

Rather McLeod as CF in this scenario. I know he has his faults but McLeod is a really good single high S. Mills would be in the slot and Wallace/Parks is more roamers/drop down in the slot

yea, my bad.. meant McLeod

so slay isn’t completely alone, but McLeod is safety net and last line for everyone

Glad to see Ward getting another chance after how he finished off the season and Quez has potential if he develops his game.
2ECFA2DD-01D3-48C5-A00D-2968EF3CBD42.jpeg

Glad to see Ward getting another chance after how he finished off the season and Quez has potential if he develops his game.
2ECFA2DD-01D3-48C5-A00D-2968EF3CBD42.jpeg

Should be a lock, to me

we know we’re trying change over alshon, desean and probably Goodwin in a year

wasn’t a lock both desean and Goodwin made it.. but I could have seen either maybe back on a cheap deal

ward cheap and hell and a solid slot dude, good for depth with the other speed guys

And to me, showed a ton more than JJAW

I mean.. so many examples of the list being a joke.. but who cares at this point

we know ain’t many dudes are capable of doing what wentz does.. and just last year we know how very few dudes could do what wentz did to get us to the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom