*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Suspect we’re going be playing a ton of 3 safeties so I’m good on CBs

we‘re good at 1 cb spot and slot CBs.. McLeod is deep safety

it’s just slotting in other guys.. least we have couple guys with experience

I think we’ll be ok on defense.. we have enough locked in and with the pressure we’ll get from our DTs and the rotation it will allow us to do a lot on the backend

All that is depending on if Schwartz actually is going to switch things up on the back end without Jenk ..hopefully he’s more open to playing 2 high and helping out whoever is starting opposite of Slay

All that is depending on if Schwartz actually is going to switch things up on the back end without Jenk ..hopefully he’s more open to playing 2 high and helping out whoever is starting opposite of Slay

don’t think we play 2 high.. but a ton of 3 safeties.. so McLeod is the single high.. and we use other guys all over the place and clog up passing lanes

and use the DTs to get heavy pressure up the middle for teams to either cut the field or go laterally on plays

good for Goodwin, can't blame a man doing the right thing for his fam. This opens the door for both Quez Watkins and Hightower. So we can realistically see

Desean
Reagor,
JJAW (eww)
Ward
Watkins
Hightower

That's a young *** group but coupled with the TE's I think that's still a ton of weapons to try to defend. Just gotta hope desean stays healthy

Huge for ward too, who I think we need to keep

since we obviously use ertz and desean (small sample size) in the slot.. think ward has value with the team, at that spot

especially since we should be moving on from desean in a year

Seems like they're just setting Alshon up for the inevitable release.

i think he ends up on PUP.. and depending on how he (and JJAW) progresses and injuries, maybe he plays for us again

if guys are playing well, maybe he's trade bait once he's healthy for a WR needy team

Goodwin opting out also means that we're basically down to basically one healthy veteran wide receiver. we also have a brand new receivers coach, Aaron Moorehead, who's in his first year in the NFL. plus with the virus cutting down a lot of the preseason and training camp it could be a really big issue for us.

Can’t be worse than last year

desean for however long, ward, miles, Boston the 2 tes is better than end of year just because ward and miles should take steps up.. Boston too as he’s more comfortable

I dont expect much from JJAW.. But we just need a decent deep threat, gotta remember Torrey was a game changer for us just because he had that single skill and was on the field

Back
Top Bottom