*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

DK is way better than JJ but I still don't think DK becomes a star. He had a solid rookie season but I just don't see him transcending into that Pro Bowl status. He has all the athletic tools but I've watched full Seahawks games a good amount of the season and dude would be M.I.A most of the game then suddenly make 2-3 catches on a drive. The consistency isn't there.

DK is way better than JJ but I still don't think DK becomes a star. He had a solid rookie season but I just don't see him transcending into that Pro Bowl status. He has all the athletic tools but I've watched full Seahawks games a good amount of the season and dude would be M.I.A most of the game then suddenly make 2-3 catches on a drive. The consistency isn't there.
I mean...he was a rookie. Let him find that consistency and he gonna be a problem

AJ brown was the bigger miss to me

I could see being worried DK’s body might not hold up

I get missing on McLaurin because of small sample size

but AJ brown, worst case he’d be a bully in the slot

I definitely think JJ over DK was a trash decision. I'm just not a huge DK fan. I'd rather AJ Brown, Deebo, or McLaurin over DK and we could've drafted any of those 3.

Quote me when DK can run the full route tree. Even Alshonymous slow *** can still do that on one leg

Im confused who here called DK complete or a star. Just saying he, amongst others, shldve been pur pick instead of bumass JJ.

Quote me when DK can run the full route tree. Even Alshonymous slow *** can still do that on one leg

I mean we don’t need someone to run the full route tree.. we just need someone who can get deep

we saw what the offense was with Torrey and the brief time of desean.. while desean is still effective, he’s in his 30s and very injury prone and Torrey is a straight line speed guy

I mean we don’t need someone to run the full route tree.. we just need someone who can get deep

we saw what the offense was with Torrey and the brief time of desean.. while desean is still effective, he’s in his 30s and very injury prone and Torrey is a straight line speed guy
And I’m not one to use high resources on a deep threat lol we use that on qbs #QBFactory

To me, I hope this draft is us finally getting it

league has been shifted with the rules, like the NBA and the focus on perimeter play

we have the guy in Carson, get multiple speed guys like the chiefs.. and use the RBs and TEs in the short area.. oline buys time for the multiple speed guys to do stuff

if you took a chance on sidney in the second round then you damn sure as hell can take a chance on DK in the second round. He would've cooked with Carson
Well Sid was a consensus top 10-12 pick in 2017 and probably would’ve been our pick instead of Barnett if no injury.

it’s different with DK because he couldnt run routes. Yes DeSean and Torrey are burners, but both can run the route tree

Two things amitt5504 amitt5504 loves are Full Route Trees and Sidney Jones :rofl:
A4AC1CFD-2B76-4109-B408-C247C5208007.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom