Philadelphia Sneaker/Clothing Guide

yo anybody know of any stealth 23's (size 10.5) floating around in a footlocker or champs etc somewhere clse by ... thanks

Anybody know where I can get 10 Deep clothing in philly? Dr. Denim used to have it, but I guess it didn't sell so they stopped. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Anybody know where I can get 10 Deep clothing in philly? Dr. Denim used to have it, but I guess it didn't sell so they stopped. Any help is appreciated.

ive seen it at a few places in the gallery

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

ive seen it at a few places in the gallery

WTHN and Ubiq Walnut

not sure if it was already posted but....for sneakers... abakus takeout 227 north 10th street chinatown

anywhere to cop premium denim like nudies, samurai, imperial, sugercane? i think deep sleep had some sugar cane for a lil bit. any help appreciated.

Originally Posted by icysoles

not sure if it was already posted but....for sneakers... abakus takeout 227 north 10th street chinatown
Yea props to that place....
They arent that overpriced...

I saw white/blue XVIII's for 125 sz 10

Hi guys I'm in philly and i don't know if you guys have been to the foot action in the franklin mills mall but they have a great selection of jordanclothing and shoes the also have great max 95's and dunks and blazers

Gonna be in philly in a few weeks, can anyone give me info on where i can find griffeys and half cents? thank you

HI guys didn't know about this place just found out about it they get all the exclusive stuff. Foot Action 1282 Franklin mill circle phila pa 19154215-281-3424

they have 3 colorways of the half cent and griffey max at that foot action in franklin mills mall and you can get 20 off if you are a star club member

Back
Top Bottom