Philly...where can I get down like this?

I ain't gonna lie that was dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Detroit vs. Chicago in detroit at st. andrews hall. _s finally had it out

Detroit vs. Chicago again in the chi _s in the chi kept callin detroit so we showed up. it was only fair after they came upstate

Detroit Jitt

Chicago Juke

(0_0) WHAT UP DOE?!

detroit jit & chicago juke kills all these dances and music...
Young, dont even compare that...cuz that aint no new trendy dance that just came up during this dance friendly-era hiphop, thats culture rightthere, that !!+* go back to the 70's and all that, before hiphop...

Detroit vs. Chicago again in the chi _s in the chi kept callin detroit so we showed up. it was only fair after they came upstate
They do them D vs Chi battles like every month or somethin, I know that go on all the time...

paging my dudes Boney and Blade Brown..
laugh.gif
you got the wrong city my dude, they're both from B-more, not Philly.

beatin your feet to Go-Go/spazzin to B-more club music > anything posted in here.

Wu-tanging is what they call it reffering to the Og post..my sis goes to school down at St.Joes in Philly and she told me they get it pretty poppin downthere
pimp.gif

Wu-Tang to Bmore Club tracks. Thats bmore, philly, nj!*%$. We fry them bammas for that, but those are the areas doing that.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif

beatin your feet to Go-Go/spazzin to B-more club music > anything posted in here.

yah I know, just wanted to get their opinions. Just wanted to see what city/region is the king of Club Muzik

^^^ Man, you already know...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baltimore Club been goin' strong for 20+ years...

The kids in the vid was doin they thing, I believe that was that "Wu-Tang" ishh that they be doin' up in Philly, but the dances they was doin wasbasically some old B-more Club dances...

If you search for some B-more Club vids, try to look for the younger people cuz they got the better dances...

I'ma be back wit some vids soon...

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif

yah I know, just wanted to get their opinions. Just wanted to see what city/region is the king of Club Muzik

sig check please...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Wu-Tang to Bmore Club tracks. Thats bmore, philly, nj!*%$. We fry them bammas for that, but those are the areas doing that.
Co-sign, I live like 15 outside of philly in jersey. Seems like every dude and they mama know how wu-tang. Nothing funny then watching my 6"2250 pound homey wu-tang

Back
Top Bottom