Pho Garden's PHO CHALLENGE in SF

Has anyone ever done this?? Im going this friday because my friends want to do it

Heres the yelp review

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-garden-san-francisco

finish this bowl 1 hour or else pay $22

nnot me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I swear .... NOW all the sudden everyone is on this PHO hype ....
laugh.gif
pho hype? thats ridiculous. But I think I can eat allthat pho. Raw beef on the side would be better then the beef balls.

My brother keeps talking about a "pho challenge" in SF, it might be this one. Gotta try it sometime.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
pho hype? thats ridiculous.

Do you get what im saying ??? PHO is not new and I feel like NOW all the SUDDEN its the talk of the town, Will atleast in the different groups of people I handout with.

Im just saying now people are all over PHO .... I guess its the NEW COOL thing to do.

What the hell...? My friend and I was just talking about this an hour ago
laugh.gif

We've pretty much been to all the pho places in the bay area except this one. Will give it a try on Monday

Originally Posted by 40ave

hit the
pimp.gif
a couple of times, im murking that

No need to hit anything I could finish that no problem
smile.gif

LMAO @ Pho hype
laugh.gif
if you like it then ok if you don't its whatever.

The smallest guy in my group tried this a few weeks back, needless to say, half hour into it he was done (failed). The noodles barely looked like they'veeven been touched.

You can probably bathe a child in the bowl they give you. When you walk in, on the left is pictures of probably 30+ people that attempted it. Further to theright is the pictures of only a handful, literally about 5 people, that actually finished it.

And on the late night tip, the only spots I've been to are on Broadway (SF) named Vietnam and another spot about 2 stores next to it (forgot the name atthe moment).

So whos down to split on a big $@@ bowl of Pho for $22.
laugh.gif

%!*% the challenge, I'm just down to share! Theres easily enough for more than 4 people, 5.50 a bowl? DEAL.

laugh.gif

Do you get what im saying ??? PHO is not new and I feel like NOW all the SUDDEN its the talk of the town, Will atleast in the different groups of people I hand out with.

Im just saying now people are all over PHO .... I guess its the NEW COOL thing to do.
i dont think its a new hype, im vietnamese so its not new to me, but back in high school, alotta people would talk about pho, especially filipinos

im not going to attempt this challenge, but ive did one before, it was at pho-viet in san jose, near brokaw-+%@

one of my friends barfed, and after that, they stopped doing their challenge

whyd he throw ice in the pho? i love pho and dont believe it's hype..just alotta people discovering how great it tastes mmmm...

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

laugh.gif

Do you get what im saying ??? PHO is not new and I feel like NOW all the SUDDEN its the talk of the town, Will atleast in the different groups of people I hand out with.

i dont think its a new hype, im vietnamese so its not new to me, but back in high school, alotta people would talk about pho, especially filipinos

THATS MY POINT ... ITS NOT NEW but I swear people are acting like it is.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

laugh.gif

THATS MY POINT ... ITS NOT NEW but I swear people are acting like it is.
I get what you mean, kind of like how everyone got on the "adobo hype" back like 2 years ago.
I'm viet and filipino, among other things, and didn't see the point of everyone talking about it
grin.gif
, but I guess people are being adventorous and trying out new foods.

Back
Top Bottom