Pho Garden's PHO CHALLENGE in SF

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Can you take the challenge any time? I made a bet with my friend lol

you have to call in to make reservations, they only have 4 bowls i believe for the challenge

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Can you take the challenge any time? I made a bet with my friend lol

you have to call in to make reservations, they only have 4 bowls i believe for the challenge

how much does it cost and what do u get if u beat the time?

^^^

i believe 23 bucks if you dont finish it

but if you are able to complete the challenge within 1 hour, you get a free meal and a picture on the wall, if not you are down 23 dollars and you have tocarry a white flag in defeat

^ I heard if you don't complete the challenge, you're banned from the restaurant forever. Since I've started work in SF this summer, my friends andI have been talking about it. I think we're all about to blaze through a load of MJ and then hit up this place.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^ I heard if you don't complete the challenge, you're banned from the restaurant forever. Since I've started work in SF this summer, my friends and I have been talking about it. I think we're all about to blaze through a load of MJ and then hit up this place.

what a great way to bring back new customers
laugh.gif

Thanks for the answer up there, i got to get my boy to do this challenge

^ I heard if you don't complete the challenge, you're banned from the restaurant forever. Since I've started work in SF this summer, my friends and I have been talking about it. I think we're all about to blaze through a load of MJ and then hit up this place.

LOL, you don't get banned if you don't finish the challenge, I didn't finish and they didn't ban me
I would think they want you to come back and try the challenge again so they can grab another $22 out of your pocket

I was talking about this with a couple of my peers a few weeks ago... Its two pounds of noodles and two pounds of meat... I can eat alot but four pounds offood in one sitting?? I wouldn't dare to do the challenge unless someone paid the 22$.

I'm Vietnamese...And though I love Pho, it's like laxative to me,
smh.gif
nothanks.

Originally Posted by bee easyy

I was talking about this with a couple of my peers a few weeks ago... Its two pounds of noodles and two pounds of meat... I can eat alot but four pounds of food in one sitting?? I wouldn't dare to do the challenge unless someone paid the 22$.

wow 4 pounds maybe I couldn't do it...

I still need to try
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kiet

LOL, you don't get banned if you don't finish the challenge, I didn't finish and they didn't ban me
I would think they want you to come back and try the challenge again so they can grab another $22 out of your pocket
Nope....im pretttyyyyyy sure you're banned.

Unless you yack in the restaurant, then its understandable, but you are not banned if you don't finish it...

I can second kiet... My friends also went last weekend, and none of them finished. None of them were banned they just had to pay up

laugh.gif

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about?! Why they hell would they ban you if you don't finish?! They want you to keep coming back andtrying it cause if you don't finish you'd have to cough up $22 dollars. This is probably one of the stupidest %+%! I've ever heard in Niketalk.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

laugh.gif

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about?! Why they hell would they ban you if you don't finish?! They want you to keep coming back and trying it cause if you don't finish you'd have to cough up $22 dollars. This is probably one of the stupidest %+%! I've ever heard in Niketalk.
roll.gif
Seriously
roll.gif

I forgot how hard sarcasm was to detect on the internet.

Anyway, when I open a pho restaurant, I'll make my challenge do or die. If you don't do or die, you're banned.

I forgot how hard sarcasm was to detect on the internet.

Anyway, when I open a pho restaurant, I'll make my challenge do or die. If you don't do or die, you're banned.

laugh.gif
your restaurant would consist of phail

heard about this non-stop last week as well.
until then, i didn't know that many of my friends ate pho haha.
i want to try it

So yesterday I went to the golden flower pho place in Chinatown....had 1 large....I'm pretty **%@!@$ sure I won't complete the pho challenge. Yep.

Back
Top Bottom