PHX SUNS @ GS WARRIORS 11/26

We should destroy these bums. When Baron Davis is your best player your team is in big, big trouble. This is one of the worst teams in the NBA in a long, longtime.
PHX seems to have turned the corner. We are playing very well right now. Not sure if Marks will be back, but it's not important to have him to win thisone.

roll.gif

DP, you shouldn't have made the game thread.
tired.gif
And ska might make youchange the title regardless of you made it.

Originally Posted by xblackxcatzx

roll.gif
hahah whateva will see wassup on monday
this dude gotta be kidding

Lol dude...he IS kidding. DP is a hardcore warriors fan. He's mocking NBAdotcom, a famously 'hated' (not by me) NT'er who is a hardcore PHXfan, and long time Warrior/Laker hater.
laugh.gif

NT Noobs :smh

jk
tongue.gif
...go warriors!
pimp.gif

We had a good thing going with you big dummy making the Warriors game threads. 4-1 in those games. The rest of us(me included) are winless... 0-5
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

With that said... GO WARRIORS!!!

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

We had a good thing going with you big dummy making the Warriors game threads. 4-1 in those games. The rest of us (me included) are winless... 0-5
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

With that said... GO WARRIORS!!!

word, YBD is good luck

^
laugh.gif
man...i feel u...im always gonna be rootin for the niners though cuzi was raised in the bay, its so damn painful to watch their offense...specially with 49 year old dilfer
eyes.gif

but yeah...dont mean to hijack this thread with niner talk....(hope they turn things around
wink.gif
)

keep up the impressions DP...its hilarious
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Pretty good.

I don't hate the Warriors. They're insignificant in my book. They just suck. They're a collection of NBDL talent that got lucky and won a playoffseries last year.

*title edited*

Please keep the nicknames and jabs for inside the thread, but leave the title for the actual team names and cities and players (in the case of boxing + tennismatches, etc.).

I'm tired of the confusion caused by inaccurate thread titles. The thread title is designed to bring people in, but it can't do that if the threadtitle isn't accurate.

Use 'Kings' in the title; save 'Queens' for inside the thread.

Or in this case... use 'GS Warriors' in the title (or just go with 'Warriors' and leave the city out); save 'NBDL Warriors' for insidethe thread.

Thanks.

I don't hate the Warriors. They're insignificant in my book. They just suck. They're a collection of NBDL talent that got lucky and won a playoff series last year.

I don't hate the Suns, either. I mean, it would be stupid to hate on what is essentially a ****-tease in the form of an NBA basketball team. You might aswell change their names to the Phoenix Bills.

Back
Top Bottom