Physical Education classes IN COLLEGE

I have eng,spanish,math, and info sys managment at the same time and need one more class and im thinking about taking Intermediate basketball.What'ssociety take on taking PE classes in collge? Does it count? .Discus................

just take some class that is actually worth your money.. like philosophy - psychology, Something that is thought provoking.

I just want a class to get more hours. But i dont want to take a hard class because i hav SPANISH, ENGLISH, MATH (I SUCK AT MATH), AND INFORMATOIN SYSTEM..

I had to complete two semesters of Physical Education to fulfill GE requirements.

The basketball class was very fun.

but being drenched in sweat in a another class FTL.
laugh.gif

So you just need some elective type of classes? Intro Psychology and Anthropology are pretty simple and insightful courses.

i took a dance class...it was cool cuz i knew half the people in the class already...

the body must be strong as the mind

just as demanding as some art class you are going to sleep through

What exactly do you do in an intermediate basketball class? Just hoop and learn the rules of basketball? I would take that just to get a good grade.

the college i went too, gym was a requirement. PE 244 i believe it was called. basically like a physical fitness class.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

What exactly do you do in an intermediate basketball class? Just hoop and learn the rules of basketball? I would take that just to get a good grade.

Just learn the basics and rules. Run drills most of the class, but get little play.

In the advanced class i took, we played almost always with few drills.

The Final Exam was hilarious

We had to take 2 PE classes at my school...I took Golf and a general PE class (volleyball, b-ball, baseball etc). It was the same as PE in HS except we midterms and finals about the rules of the sports

Make sure you don't have another class directly after it though

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

the college i went too, gym was a requirement. PE 244 i believe it was called. basically like a physical fitness class.

you didn't even go to college though?

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

you didn't even go to college though?

CCSU in CT my man

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I had to complete two semesters of Physical Education to fulfill GE requirements.

The basketball class was very fun.

but being drenched in sweat in a another class FTL.
laugh.gif
yea same here and i do think this is a joke but at my school they have the option to take this class online lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Just learn the basics and rules. Run drills most of the class, but get little play.

In the advanced class i took, we played almost always with few drills.

The Final Exam was hilarious

S!!! sounds fun
laugh.gif

at my university we needed to take one PE credit....buy you could take one of a ton of things......I took training....I actually learned how to work outproperly and had a trainer help me for a semester....plus I had to go 3 times a week....best course credit I ever spent money on.....

Back
Top Bottom