[PIC] Jordan VII Hare from the Countdown package

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Guess im the only one who doesn't like the Hares, thats because I don't like the AJ7 period.

I'll be looking to get rid of them, only want the AJ16.
Well if you're a size 10.5 or 11 get at me about it. I'll take those off your hands with no problem.

Damn that would be gravvvvvvy, unfortunately I am a size 9/9.5

Then you need let me know, cuz I could care less about the XVI, I just want the VII's.

FREE samples every month from nike/rbk/adidas> waiting in line for shoes
LAST person expected to visit this thread. HaHaHa.......................and YES, FREE SAMPLES trumps ALL! 2 bad I don't wear sample sizes!

Hares are
pimp.gif

16's are alright.

Damn, my bank account will be low this summer. Starting next month with the VI/XVII Pack, follow by this pack.

these never did anything for me then, and they still dont now. but its funny to see the kids get all hyped about them.

Ok so had to check back in here and look at the pics of the VIIs again to calm me down after the pics of the 'Gay Pride' VIs

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Ok so had to check back in here and look at the pics of the VIIs again to calm me down after the pics of the 'Gay Pride' VIs
^^^ Same here bro..... honestly!

thats that fire!!!!! ineed 2 of these, anyone with a 12 that for some odd reason wants to get rid of their 7's holla

i'll be splitting this pack with my cousin so i don't have an Excess of Blk/red shoes in my closet this year. hares for me

Back
Top Bottom