Pic(s) Request: Jordan wearing 1-23 Vol: Has this been done before?

ilkqo9.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

let me get this straight.....mike wearing number 45 in his 10s and then 23 in his 11s, i know since they retired number 23 they wouldnt let him wear it, but did they just change their minds and let him after that cause he was 23 from '96 on through '99?

He chose to wear #45 when he first came back, not because it was retired. After a poor start in the 95 Eastern Semi Finals against the Orlando Magic, MJ switched back to #23 without the league's consent. I believe he was fined for this action because the Bulls did not give proper notification to the league.

This series was famous for alot of different reasons. The Magic taking the Bulls in 6. Ending MJ's comeback for that year. MJ switching numbers, Debut of the XI's (Concords AND Space Jams), and also Jordan wearing Penny's Air Flight One's.

With all these Penny's retroing, I wonder how people (especially NT) would react if Nike did bring back the Air Flight One's in THAT particularcolorway...

those Bred XI lows are something serious... Does anyone have pics of MJ in the Metallic Vs with white laces?

Back
Top Bottom