* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

ESR91 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

wats the biggest waist size prps come in ?
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team
Your squadron'll be barred from NT like Adam & Eve from the garden
I'm carvin' my initials on your forehead
So every night before bed you see the "Ds" shine off the board head"​

some pickups from the past week or two...

filipino gazelles :D
happy.gif

FOAMMZZZZ :smokin
smokin.gif

btw..solesupreme..thanks for cutting the line :lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
...wait!!! i take that back.

Solesupreme- InnovativeOne and I wear the same size. I guess we should have called you.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

how much are the trainers? like the EXACT price. the only pair i really want is the blue pair. id check tomorrow

btw solesupreme, citytech right?
biyakugone.

Quote:
Solesupreme- InnovativeOne and I wear the same size. I guess we should have called you.

I was thinking the same damn thing! Oh well. Ill call you tomorrow..may someone else that could get 'em.

BTW: Still thinking about the shoes we talked about last week.....

how do they run? they are sbs and dunks run a half size small for me.
-_- i need like 50-60 by tomorrow. and on second thought the red pair is dope
biyakugone.

Liking the White and Black Supreme Trainers...
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

wow..those are so freakin nice in red!
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Got COD4 Tuesday and COD3 today. Love that Circuit City deal.

-ANGELO
WANTED SIZE 12 NIKE SB DUNK GRITS AND VANS HALF CABS BULLETPROOF(BLACK)
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

I'm not a fan of the trainers but because their Supreme they will sell. What's the price range PRPS Denim?

Quote:
NOT...
that off differently.

Quote:
Dior isnt known for the construction of their denim or for the "cultivation" of their denim.
Dior is known for their slim silhouettes and modern fits of their pieces.
Dior denim doesnt even "cultivate" well.

Ok do people read because I'm tired of the skimming...I said that for a mass produced jean (mass produced jeans usually have horrible quality control hence the poor workmanship). I said IMO and honestly alot of other people's who were buying them before they saw someone else on a board do so say the same thing. Out of all the jeans that I've personally seen or worn that aren't prewashed they do look really good while cultivating or distressing for a lack of better words. I have pics too loll. Also I said they have slim nvm, I said they have a great fit. I also said I didn't like baggy jeans so there you go but I hate saying the word slim since I'm not. Which is the same reason why it's harder to find a 36 since I'm fat according to that weirdo Hedi Slimane. But I digress loll...

Quote:
After people started to pick up on raw denim, labels started to pick up on this, and making "selvedge" denim. Yea... Theres labels claiming right hand twill is the and wat not.

Ok now people have been into raw for like ever but it just so happens that the demand due to...went up like crazy but in the process leaving alot of people not knowing the pros or cons to make the conscious decision on what best suits them. As for selfedge, you've heard of levis so I'm sure you understand the history. Oh selvage also fits great due to the fact that you don't really take a chance with moving the grainline while cutting them. But becuase they come in rolls (raw fabric) with smaller widths and you can fit a few pattern pieces onto it which in turn waste a lot of fabric which in turn is money being lost.

You have to understand that by having a right hand twill in theory you will get a garment that will drape on the body better but honestly how is heavy denim going to drape better? It's not like it's satin who's drapability never fails. (example only, no satin pants please lol) Yeah left hand twill has a softer feel to them but honestly understand that right hand twill is lucrative because most people don't really have an idea about what they're buying and the owners and manufacturers know the margins make more sense. Hence alot of streetwear brands poor attempts at it (I love those dudes but Orisues first pair of jeans had a fake selvedge line and most had no idea lol) as of late. Also Leaders sell a great deal amount of jeans from an unnamed company that are horribly made but the wash is up there wit Seven and True Religions (they have the best washes in the biz period, regardless of anything else) because some people only care about how they look.

Quote:
And Ecuno, the cuts between Purpose jeans and Diors are completely different. Though they are both a straight leg, the Diors are an ANTI FIT jean. Purpose is just a regular straight leg jean, and Diors are a slim straight leg jean with a super long inseam. 38-39, I left my measuring tape in the Philippines.

IT SEEMS THAT YOUR MEASURING TAPE IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT YOU LEFT THERE... Anyway I said that they are completely different and while prps are now only making straight leg jeans (along with everyone because that's what the market is demanding) they actually made other styles as well.

Quote:
Ive never seen the Purpose jeans in person, but Ive heard good things about them. Wen Purpose put out some selvedge jeans last year or two years ago, I forgot, they were pretty nice. Except they didnt have a no wash, only a one wash. (Store wise I mean.)

WHAT? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. ALL JEANS ARE WASHED EVEN RAW DENIM THEY JUST HAVE A LIGHT RINSE. OH AND SOME ARE UMM TREATED BUT I GUESS THAT'S THE SAME LOL. But take it from a person that saw the jeans from concept development, cad, pre production fits, production fits (that includes pps and tops), to receiving production in house. Before they actually became popular btw...

Quote:
Saks had the Diors for $255+tax for Made In Italy, and $315 for Made In Japan.

So that means the japanese joints are more expensive because they're softer, the tempurature is different (same reason why cotton grows extremely better in the south as opposed to the north hence slavery lol also egyptian cotton as opposed to cotton in america), the lack of space, and the extra human labor involved in making them. The dying process is also a whole lot more intricate.

Quote:
Theres more to denim than Selvedge.
cuffin denim lol when that's actually the last thing I do when I inspect jeans that my girl didn't do.

Quote:
stunt knows his denim!

smh at some you guys but i see this ain't about knowledge moreso than trying to figure out who is right or wrong which wasn't my intent. i just wanted to help...

Quote:
djbooduh
LOL Thats the guy whole helped me. Way rude.

Yeah I agree with you, he's the prick I was talkin bout on aim that made me do charge sends and wanted me to do a charge send from ATL last time I was there smh.

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification Stunt. I was certain that I wasn't crazy and people were most people were caught up in the "Dior" aspect.

I wasn't aware that that's what you meant, I thought you were referring to people who bought them pre-kanye that actually had a reason for it. That comes with the territory and changes depending on how good the marketing well u know what I mean...

Quote:
As for PRPS, they've been our best seller for the past 4 yrs. They were always baggier or slimmer than I liked so the free pairs just piled up. Now with the new fit I'm good to go.

Same thing I said as well about the fit but they like hmm most other people experiment with different fits/cuts initially to see which one does better for what regions, styles, etc. Like you guys last year couldn't keep flap pocket style jeans in although I'm not sure now.

Sorry for the delayed response, I was actually in Little Tokyo waiting for my girl contemplating shooting myself from how boring it is there. (shouts to archrival though lol) Anymore responses I guess I'll get to tomorrow morning afternoon if these vicodins work.

Quote:
wats the biggest waist size prps come in ?

I said this already but you can check blue bee, they always have a ton of em left over, they don't sell like all crazy. Even neiman keeps a bunch online and in store from what I've seen.

Quote:
Tell Kiya Im still comin through some day, still want some Canes......

I own two pairs of these as well including the okinawas and I would really like to get rid of them. They're supposed to be soooo well made according to people but my girl had to repair them because they were missing reinforcement near the fly which shouldn't happen because they are sooo well constructed lol. I have pics of that if you need as well as soon as I get back to sf.

Quote:
holla at the selvedge line

Oh and my boy Dante and Axe well and Alex were telling me about that dude Kiya because most people are always in awe once she finishes talking since more denim runs thru her hands on a weekly basis than most people will have in lifetimes. My girl btw...

Quote:
nd heres a few pics to prove that Diors arent well constructed...

THAT PIC SHOWS A FABRIC PROBLEM, NOT A CONSTRUCTION PROBLEM. SHOW ME THE BROKEN INSEAM, broken chain stitch, how the construction has been compromised because from here it just looks like you tore em up or sat on a chain saw or something. One pair means nothing, I have a few pairs of your favorite denim to prove nobody is perfect and when making hundreds and hundreds of thousands of jeans and having people trying to inspect that, some faulty pairs are bound to get out there that's why you need to inspect your jeans carefully before you buy them. Even if you show me a rip near the yolk, it means nothing.

Quote:
babaloop or watever the username is,

Please let's not take it there, honestly the world is always smaller than you could ever imagine and you never wanna get off disrespecting another man if you didn't get that. You clearly didn't and I hope I still haven't but seriously don't play me.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom