Pics of anyone balling in CDP Carmines?

Why would they fall apart? I mean the technology may be old, but the shoes didn't fall apart back then.
And just because the retros aren't the same as the OGs, it doesn't mean they are crap or will not last.

I've balled in 1's, I think playing in VI's would be fine.

My biggest pet peeve...if you buy the shoes...wear them.

im think that if i had doubles or maybe even triples and had money like that then i would play in mine but i dont ball in J's and besides team jordans andmaybe shoes 19-23, all these retros are primarily made for casual wear,JB knows this and thats mainly why the quality has went down,Nikes are the premiercalling shoe now-a-days.

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

if there are still NBA players who play in jordan II, why wouldn't anybody play ball in the VI's.
I just think the shoes don't match many jerseys.

well its like Sheed's AF1. They are much more comfortable and able than the GR we receive. I assume the IIs are the same way

There is either too much somewhere or stitching is off.... maybe inside has some bumps
if you look pay attention that CLOSELY to find defects in sneakers, then you are a freak. sorry to say but that's past ridiculous.

b-grade j's are pretty much unnoticeable when it comes to defects. the only pairs i have ever seen have a noticeable defect are cuts in the toebox from abox cutter. those were the hares at the woodburn factory store.

The Technology has been outdated for some years now......

Flawed logic right there.

How did people ball in them back in the day then? I know that some new technology improves the shoe a bit, but honestly its not that big of a difference. Airunits are technology enough, I mean you can ball in Jordan 1s if you wanted to.

It's not the technology, it's just that the retros are of poor quality and wouldnt hold up well like the OGs did.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by cqjordans23

Originally Posted by Zach13g

jt4di8.png

his jeans look like they were plastered on
laugh.gif

lol was that a serious statement?

Omg this is to funny his jeans seriously looks funny haha, I'm dying here someone help me!!!!!!

I love this pic its so DAM funny

roll.gif
I'm worried... it seems that a few of you actually think MJ was wearing those jeans! That's just a PS people!

BTW... CDP carmines are barely even comfortable enough to walk in, let alone ball in. So, God bless you guys who have tried. The quality is FAR from theOGs... FAR.

I know Stanley Robinson was wearing them his first game back for UConn against Stony Brook on December 15. I couldnt find any pics, but he was wearing them.Lately though hes been wearing Navy XIII's.

I love them things, So mad I got rid of my 2nd pair. I hardly wear my other pair. Too nice of a shoe, I don't see how people would ball up in them.

TaggPopperNJ wrote:
I love them things, So mad I got rid of my 2nd pair. I hardly wear my other pair. Too nice of a shoe, I don't see how people would ball up in them.
Basketball sneakers emphasis on ball.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by 20Jeff20

I am sure the shoes NBA players wear are FAR better quality than the ones we purchase in stores, and probably have something like a hidden zoom air unit, etc.

They also only have to last 1 game, rather than several months that several months like most people's basketball shoes.
'
Yeah....I always wondered whether the shoes NBA players get are better quality than the ones released to the public. And.....YES they are. I know this because I was at a charity basketball game and Danny Granger of the Pacers gave me a pair of his shoes after the game. I immediately felt them and am 100% sure that they are better quality than the "same" shoe that I bought at finishline. Just the overall materials and everything is better. All the padding on the inside of the shoe is thicker, the leather felt better, it was just overall nicer and better made. He also left his custom orthodics in them lol.....and signed the toebox of each shoe. The shoes were these, but in white and grey:

can you show a side by side comparison? take out the insoles and show us the difference insole cushioning as stated and the leather quality (closeups)...thanks!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by 20Jeff20

I am sure the shoes NBA players wear are FAR better quality than the ones we purchase in stores, and probably have something like a hidden zoom air unit, etc.

They also only have to last 1 game, rather than several months that several months like most people's basketball shoes.
'
Yeah....I always wondered whether the shoes NBA players get are better quality than the ones released to the public. And.....YES they are. I know this because I was at a charity basketball game and Danny Granger of the Pacers gave me a pair of his shoes after the game. I immediately felt them and am 100% sure that they are better quality than the "same" shoe that I bought at finishline. Just the overall materials and everything is better. All the padding on the inside of the shoe is thicker, the leather felt better, it was just overall nicer and better made. He also left his custom orthodics in them lol.....and signed the toebox of each shoe. The shoes were these, but in white and grey:
can you show a side by side comparison? take out the insoles and show us the difference insole cushioning as stated and the leather quality (close ups)...thanks!!!

I would, but I no longer have those shoes of mine. I only have Danny Granger's. I can take pics of the Danny Granger's you want though. But as I sayedbefore....they dont have the original insoles in them because he left his orthodics in em.

^ Majority of retro jordans arent made for ball these days. XIX - XX3's, Hyperdunks, Kobes, LeBrons, Some Nikes and some Adidas are what you should bebuying if you want a basketball sneaker.

Originally Posted by Jumpman227

I know Stanley Robinson was wearing them his first game back for UConn against Stony Brook on December 15. I couldnt find any pics, but he was wearing them. Lately though hes been wearing Navy XIII's.
Ya i went to the game monday, which was terrible. Stanley Robinson was wearing the carmines, Jeff Adrien had on the white/black six rings, JeromeDyson had on those new ugly white/maroon/blue six rings that he always wears, and Kemba Walker had on a sick pair of new lebrons (pretty sure limited release,they wear all patent leather red wit white bottoms). UConn always has players with jordans on though

Originally Posted by djslo361

carmines are/were too expensive to ball in

if u got 2+ pairs then i understand
or maybe a cheap b-grade
man i copped some carmine cdp's for 120, lol
i could care less man, i already balled with my 11's :tongue:

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by djslo361

carmines are/were too expensive to ball in

if u got 2+ pairs then i understand
or maybe a cheap b-grade
man i copped some carmine cdp's for 120, lol
i could care less man, i already balled with my 11's :tongue:
Seriously basketball sneakers are meant to be balled in. what is this cat suggesting that you ball in some K-Mart kicks and break an ankle orsomething, I don't understand how you can say you would pay more for kicks to wear casually than you would for kicks built for performance

Originally Posted by crossshooter

I REALLY DONT THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO BALL IN THEM.
Bottom line.. i dont know wat u guys are thinking when you ball in retroes

your feet will end up looking like this
sick.gif

whynot spend money on your feet and i mean in a good way, with some hyperunks lebrons kobes..

the technology and the leather has changed from the best 2 just casual wear.. BOTTOM LINE

nah i love my carmines to much to ball in them, i have been caught at my job with them on once or twice though =X

Back
Top Bottom