Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

i heard in the countdown pack the 11z were going to be space jams. IS that true?

lol a bit off-topic but yea that's true. space jams and for the 12's its supposed to be white/red. and anyways, i'm DEFINITELY gettin these,these are a must-cop. i will stoop to performing sexual acts like Tyrone Biggums, i want these THAT bad
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

i heard in the countdown pack the 11z were going to be space jams. IS that true?

lol a bit off-topic but yea that's true. space jams and for the 12's its supposed to be white/red. and anyways, i'm DEFINITELY gettin these, these are a must-cop. i will stoop to performing sexual acts like Tyrone Biggums, i want these THAT bad
indifferent.gif

The shoes in your avy are fake

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

lol a bit off-topic but yea that's true. space jams and for the 12's its supposed to be white/red. and anyways, i'm DEFINITELY gettin these, these are a must-cop. i will stoop to performing sexual acts like Tyrone Biggums, i want these THAT bad
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

916jordanboy

I don't get it we on NT told you plenty of times the shoes on your avy is fake and its still up smh.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jaysandjaysandjays

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the sad thing is he has been told about 100 times

tired.gif
ghost43t wrote:

Originally Posted by jaysandjaysandjays

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the sad thing is he has been told about 100 times
tired.gif

feelin the music notes on the strap for the 17s...the suede? not so much....6s are nice.

Sigh, another pack I'm going to cop

These and 11/12's for sure, still on the fence about the 9/14

This is gonna be an insane release. I cant wait to put those both on for the first time.. especially the carmines..
devil.gif

thats gonna be one hell of an experience
laugh.gif

This pack is
pimp.gif
. Cant wait!

me and of my boys were gonna go half on this pack..but we both want the 6's..so we decided that we'll both just buy the entire pack..and he works atfinish line too so i'm trying to see if he can put a pack away for me
devil.gif

My plan - Cop 2 packs.

Sell one.

Wear Black 17s as my new work dress shoe.

Keep my OG carmines ... Keep the retro Carmines DS.

the 6s are sooo FRESH! the 17s are w.e IMO im gonna try to cop 2. when are these droppin?

Back
Top Bottom