Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Quote:
There are a few packs that you guys will NOT split up.... :wink:
wink.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

thanks for the info..and the pics everyone..those 13's are fire..and i really think those shadows will b hott on your foot..i'm lookin forward to this package..and most of the other ones..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

PO2345:
There are a few packs that you guys will NOT split up....
wink.gif

Oh, definitely.

For me...
III + XX = not split up
VI + XVII = not split up
IX + XIV = not split up
XI + XII = not split up

The pack I'm most looking forward to is either the III + XX pack or the IX + XIV pack.

Unless the XI + XII pack has Columbia XIs. If it does, then it's my favorite pack by default.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

well i have 2 og's 1 of them is vds and the other is still ds so... this package is a must.

THESE RETROS ARE MADE WRONG. TOEBOX IS WAY TO LONG. LOVING MY OG's RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

9gbu6f.jpg

vgublv.jpg

jkez3l.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

what XIs do ya'll think they'll retro ? i really have no idea ...
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I'm waiting to see what XI are in the pkg. I cant un-DS my SpaceJams til I find out |I
tired.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

i really don't know ... they've retroed all of the original XIs so i have no idea which one's theyre gonna put in the pack
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

wow in marqueesoles' pick, it shows some slight gradient and not super fake smoothe.

I hope the XIIIs are nice enough in person though. too bad, it was just a shame how they put the shadow Xs.

they shoul'dve put the CHICAGO Xs.. =( the shadows will be so abundant in the market.. what a way for JB to put out another 1/2 baked shoe.

but yeah, these packs are only gonna be hyped by the little usuals who buy and then gain $5 cuz too uch.
-----
It is harsh !

nice pics of the xiii finally thanks

i really hope its not gonna be too much of a hassle to get these

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

the 10s will be used to do yard work and the 13s will be rocked for casual wear
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

any pics of the box yet?
Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

OMFG I WANT THOSE XIII'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and those X's have inspired me to paint my jumpman on my black 10's red
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

aNYth1ng
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

damn these 13's are so clean!!!
Goooooooooonies​
Mr. GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

Now from those pics, I can confidently say copped.

I just hope that the quality is up to par. The OG 13s were some of the most comfortable and well made Js when they dropped.

im in there come january thats for sure. im sure the shadows will row on me some how and ill find a nice fit for em.

are we all in agreement that the 13's are looking above the level of quality we've come to expect from j.b ? that tumbled leather i is looking pretty rich. :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

Back
Top Bottom