Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Eh, I'm still debating whether I should camp out and buy the whole package or just getting the XIII's by itself online. I mean the Shadow X's are alright, but I don't like the 23 stitching on the side.
smh.gif

I'm not looking for a debate or anything,but I just wanted to know why do people campout?

Is Jordan Brand releasing any clothes to go specifically with this package like the other packages?

The XIIIs look excellent. JB will finally release something with great quality in a while

I don't understand the hate for the Xs. I could have used Chi-town Xs too,
but damn the 23 on the side of the Shadows look
smokin.gif

man, im gonna cop this pack but this +$@* is wack... the new 13s look like +$@* compared to the ogs.. the shape is off, they cut em lower, and they look likethey will crease in a few wears.. i remember back when i had the ogs.. the leather, the materials, and everything else about them was so dope... they werebuilt like a tank with phat thick leather that wouldnt crease for +$@*... its a shame that jordan brand is putting out these garbage products...

us95aj13wb1gq9.jpg

shame man...

So can i go to finishline and get these? Or is it going to be like campout. I live in Syracuse NY no big shoe collecting place. SO?

what's wrong with this 13s? honestly those are one of the few pairs i want. the 10s ehhhh. but with everyone wearing the ogs it makes these look worse. idon't mind the 23 just the rounded toe is ehhh

Originally Posted by SCuse7

So can i go to finishline and get these? Or is it going to be like campout.

yea my question to can i just go wait in line for the pack or do i have to find some where else to get them.???

im just wondering.. does anyone know if these packs that are coming out next year comin' out in big kid sizes.

let me know asap before i get excited for these when they don't come in my size. lol.

when i think about it.. they probably don't.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Eh, I'm still debating whether I should camp out and buy the whole package or just getting the XIII's by itself online. I mean the Shadow X's are alright, but I don't like the 23 stitching on the side.
smh.gif
because im cool

^exactly.
look how cheap the toebox is on the xiii. wow. good thing i have two og ds of them 13's ey? dont mind the x's so i might not even cop.

not being a cry baby, but those xiii are varient looking.

man, im gonna cop this pack but this +$@* is wack... the new 13s look like +$@* compared to the ogs.. the shape is off, they cut em lower, and they look like they will crease in a few wears.. i remember back when i had the ogs.. the leather, the materials, and everything else about them was so dope... they were built like a tank with phat thick leather that wouldnt crease for +$@*... its a shame
Exactly. We didn't know how good we had it in those days.

Back
Top Bottom