picture of old pair of nikes (griffeys i believe) ? blk/green

ef3

Banned
does anyone have a picture of an old pair of nikes that I believe were griffey shoes.. they were a black based shoe with green.. its hard to explain what they looked like, the design on the shoe was almost like sun rays spreading out, that pattern was in green. anyone have any idea ?

by the way im almost sure this shoe was released before the griffey I's so they may or may not be griffeys but the green on the shoe was that emerald/mariner green

no thats not it..

i tried to draw the pattern of the green on the shoe.. cant exactly remember what the rest of the shoe looks like but i distinctly remember it looking something like this..

3c53519ceb2fae7423b350f7c2386c3d65501bc.jpg

Ha you know this!

I figured someone was, I googled that asap.

I need these, while we're on the topic (sz. 11.5 or 12)

I have a 5c Infant Sample from '95, but obviously cant wear those.

Wow, those were the first pair of nikes i remeber getting when i was kid. Loved those so much. Wish they would release again.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Ah you're looking for these.

Diamond Fury.

79625cbe64cd7c494fa3cf1b3a0dbfdc63bcced.jpg
if nike released these now they'ed make a killing behind all this griffey hype...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Ah you're looking for these.

Diamond Fury.

79625cbe64cd7c494fa3cf1b3a0dbfdc63bcced.jpg
if nike released these now they'ed make a killing behind all this griffey hype...

1994-95 The Nike Golden Days. These would make a killing if they released.

WOW yes thats it !.. i havnt seen the shoe in over 15 years but it was so vivid in my head. i remember having it like no other shoe. they are one of my all time favorites...

amazing how much i remember them to draw that picture lol i was pretty close..

and yea i wanted to say diamonds i wasnt sure cuz i had a pair of cleats a few years after that that were called diamond 3/4 or diamond tiger or something that had a very similar design

thanks for the reply hope these would come out sometime

sick.gif
never been a fan. nike is smart enough to know that no one (outside of NT) wants those. i wouldn't expect a retro. only griffs that matter imo are AGM 1 & 2, but to each their own.

i dont think they will do to well in today;s market, but he who knows the griffeys that dropped this year did ok

Back
Top Bottom