Pictures Of Exes. Should They Be Trashed or Kept.

on display? no. but definitely kept.

i'm not going to erase / deny the existence of a few years or months of my life just because I'm not going out with the person anymore.

and if my sig other wants to say something about, then I've said you have NO RIGHT to question what i did or who i knew or who i've been with before i met you because we weren't going out then.

i got a big ole cardboard box full of that stuff that stays in the garage never get around to it but i throw pictures and stuff in there from exes

How about 'private' videos being uploaded to youp0rn or spankwire... ect.

Not saying I know anybody that did this, because I don't! Well actually they're not my friend, it's a friend of theirs that I don't even know myself.

So it doesn't count! It's just a hypothetical question. That's all!

Last edited:

Not saying I know anybody that did this, because I don't! Well actually he's not my friend, it's his friend!

never happened to me but if people wanna see my meat whatever. :lol: no shame in my games

I kept them in the old nike shoe box, i saw them while cleaning and was like "f i got this" rip rip(which was pretty hard to do, damm fujiflim paper).

dam thread backfire for me
thought it was about us keeping pics of our exes but op hit me wit da switcheroo

nah i wouldnt want my chick to have pics of her ex or anything but i got pics of my ex jump offs hook ups etc

yeah double standard :lol:

Last edited:

Not saying I know anybody that did this, because I don't! Well actually they're not my friend, it's a friend of theirs that I don't even know myself.

Aint MECKS have a video in his photobucket or something? :lol:

Aint MECKS have a video in his photobucket or something? :lol:

dude gave no dambs i remember the thread :lol:

roll them up and stick them in your anus so they stay warm and toasty-----

simps
laugh.gif

da journey of life.
roll.gif
 Is that synonymous with da circle of life?

Eh, I could care less. As long as she doesn't constantly look at them. I had "those" pictures of exes before they were 18 so I had to delete them. Still have them legal nudes and videos though.

I kinda regret trashing all pics of my exes :\

They shouldn't be trashed though. Like ninjahood said, they're a part of the circle of life.

Pictures aside, what about people that remain "friends" with their exes while dating a new person? Can't rock with that. I don't keep in touch with any of my exes. Once the relationship is done, the friendship is over as well, unless there's a child involved of course.

Now I don't believe in the remaining friends idea. I would prefer that she wouldn't be friends with a past sexual lover. Call me insecure, I don't care.

I feel you, man. Not even insecurity, it's just awkward and inappropriate in my opinion. To make it fair, I don't do it so I feel it's fair to ask my girlfriend not to do so either.

Like what do you even discuss and how do you even hang out? You can't avoid seeing your exes randomly at a coffee shop or restaurant, but choosing to spend time or talk with an ex is asking for trouble.

Back
Top Bottom