Pinky toe pain from stealth XX3. Any one have long term problems?

iiceman83

Banned
Ive seen many complaints about pinky toe pain from the stealth XX3's and so have I.
Theres been times Ive worn them for long periods of time and had unbearable pain to the point I had to take out the insoles
For a couple of months now I noticed really bad pain in my left pinky toe where I would feel pain from the XX3. Pain from any shoe that i wear. Shoes that iveworn many times before without problems.
It feels like im actually wearing stealth XX3's when im not

Have any one with pinky toe pain from the stealth XX3's suffered any long term pain or discomfort after wearing a pair of stealth XX3's?

i wish i could help you out. i have like 10 pair of these 23's, but i have yet to wear any of them.
ohwell.gif

Im am not sure bout long term problems but I were my blk stealth occasionly and have experienced this too... I was just tellin my boy that today too LOL, Ihave yet to wear the others and wont until next year or two
ohwell.gif

iceman i know wat u talking bout my stealth messed me up to my pain was so bad that i would cry literaly man so moms was like go to a foot doc and i did hedid xray everything was fine he sent me 4 an mri and they found a mortons nuerma with is a turmur not cancer but an inflamed nerve so i had to buy specialinsoles that cost me 475.00 due to this issue i cant wear my db1 their not wide enough hope that helps

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

iceman i know wat u talking bout my stealth messed me up to my pain was so bad that i would cry literaly man so moms was like go to a foot doc and i did he did xray everything was fine he sent me 4 an mri and they found a mortons nuerma with is a turmur not cancer but an inflamed nerve so i had to buy special insoles that cost me 475.00 due to this issue i cant wear my db1 their not wide enough hope that helps

So how did you wearing the xx3s come to all of that. Was this one time wear or you wore them alot and for how long

I have the same problem with the only pair XX3's I have which are white stealth. On my right pinky toe they rub like crazy. I take them off and there is ared spot on my pinky toe everytime. If i wear them to long my toe will be bother by w/e shoes i wear.

man...i had that issue like the first 3 times i wore mines...but after that it disappeared...think my foot shape molded in the shoe.....

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

iceman i know wat u talking bout my stealth messed me up to my pain was so bad that i would cry literaly man so moms was like go to a foot doc and i did he did xray everything was fine he sent me 4 an mri and they found a mortons nuerma with is a turmur not cancer but an inflamed nerve so i had to buy special insoles that cost me 475.00 due to this issue i cant wear my db1 their not wide enough hope that helps

I think I might have a similar issue. It hurts right at the joint. When i try to move it to the side or up it kills me. the pain is in the inner part of thejoint

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by carmine23

are they your size..??
yea its my size....all my other toes are fine.

That doesnt mean anything. My right foot is bigger than the left and i know this because when i wear a size too small it only bothers my right pinky toe. Youmay have to get half a size/full size bigger for that foot And i strongly agree that you should get an mri like the other guy did because of the sever stressand repeated pain your doing to that nerve.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

have the breds wore them twice never had a issue

LOL BREDS..........anyways, I wear a 13 and have used them more than twice and little bother some not to bad tho

MAN I WORE THEM ALOT BUT I ALSO GOT SHOT IN MY RITE FEMUR IN 2001 (WHILE I WAS WEARING MY SPACEJAMS) I GUESS THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT TOO BUT ANYOTHER SHOE B4 THEM XX3 WHERE FINE THEN I WORE THEM AND IGNORED THAT PAIN THINKING IT WOULD GO AWAY NOW I JUST WEAR WIDE SHOES IF ANY OF YALL ARE FEELINGEXTREME PAIN IN BETWEEN UR FIRST AND SECOND TOE AND UR SECOND AND THIRD TOE I WOULD NOT JUST IGNORE THAT ITS LIKE A NUMBNESS AND THA PAIN GOES UP YOUR LEGEVENTUALLY

i got the same problem with mt stealth XX3's i can only wear them for like an hour cas then my pink starts burning and its my size also...so thats why impassing on the CHicago & Motorsport XX3's cas i feel that my pinky will still hurt

That shoe gave me a mad corn. Its the plastic part that sits right on top of your toe. It doesnt have any movement so if your foot is a little wider thatpinky will be raw if you keep those shoes on too long. I havent worn that shoe in a minute like 3-4 months. The fact that I love it is the messed up part. Myfeet are wide thoughs so I won't be wearing them soon. Thats one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn other than that.

Oh yes it does. My pinky toe looks like Jamie Foxx's toe from booty call man. Thing is fugly... dang those 23s

damn everybody seem to be having problems. $475? damnn!! dont have the XX3's yet but i hope i dont have this problem. thanx for the heads up though

I wear a size 10 and mine were a lil snug the first time I wore them but after 1 or 2 wearings there're totally fine and they are by far my favoritebasketball shoe of all time they are so comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom