Pistons vs Celtics Game 4 8:30 pm ET

If we played like we did in Game 3 we shouldnt be in playoffs. Being out hustled and poor shooting while being at home is no excuse. Sheed has yet to stephis game up. If we come out aggresive its our game.

Ive been tired of Sheed for some years on some real %#%#....His game just angers me at times...

Offensively, when he's good, he's great, when his bad...
smh.gif

The crowd always puts the battery in his back ('Sheeeeeeddddddd') to shoot no matter what spot or position he's in on the floor...but you reallycant say nothin because he can hit that shot, when he misses tho, its like
mad.gif

Pistons always seem to bounce back from a horrible loss. I expect the same tonight.

About to be tied 2-2.

Stuckey has gone from underrated to overrated in about a week.

And Sheed just isn't as good a basketball player as people wana hope for.

I would be surprised to see the Pistons play with the same unmotivated energy as the last game.

Pistons by 12.

Well,

I haven't been around on here the past week or so to know what NT's thoughts are on him.

But I've been hearing high praise about him, someone even said he was Wade 2.0

He's a nice player, but some people sayin have taken a bit too far....and then comes the "I told yall he was nice when they drafted him"

When nobody saw anything of him in college.

Just annoys me.

I dont think he's overrated. Just getting his due praise. Dude's only a rookie. The wade comparisons come from his size and willingness to attack thebasket

Anyways, as much as I'd like for the celts to take this, I see detroit bouncing back. Pistons by 8. Game 5 will be the deciding factor of the series.

I see the Pistons winning this one, they won't let the Celts win two games in a row in the Palace

When nobody saw anything of him in college.

Just annoys me.

nah, I remember dudes (on this board anyway) was actually calling him to be rookie of the year...everybody was up on Stuck's game, I aint seen no realbandwagon jumping...

but this whole "he's gonna be the next superstar" ESPN hype is extra OD....he wont get a crack at the starting lineup in Detroit until Billups orRip gets old...

Detroit better win this damn game. It's a wrap if they happen to lose tonight.

As far as Sheed goes, he is frustrating as hell to watch. Dude is never mediocre--he either is killin' it or completely stinking up the joint. Feast orfamine. And it seems like when he isn't clicking offensively, his defense just goes all to hell.

I wouldn't say Sheed isn't as good as everyone thinks he is, because he CAN be at times. He just isn't near as consistent with it as he needs to beto be considered a great. He doesn't bring it every night, but make no mistake--when he does he's virtually unstoppable. It's like he has been onthe cusp of greatness for a looooong time, but he never got over that hump.

chauncey has sucked for the last 2 ECFs, this yr is no different. celts will win.

Back
Top Bottom