Plastic Shoes Boxes From The Container Store.

not the same as a cardboard box because it will let in sunlight....I just try and keep the ones I do have in the middle of a stack or in the closet to avoidsunlight. Other than that they work great.

Thanks for the input man. I thought the same thing so I blocked off the window in my closet yesterday.

I got a bunch, they good.....

edit: the ones u linked are the wrong ones........make sure you get these...... click (mens)

I still need to get more but they look so much better than all those ugly boxes everywhere.

a4416d4f7729f7d60dbd9397f9b6729152b40db5.jpg

Originally Posted by Sallymander

The ones I linked are the ones I'm talking about and are the ones I just bought.
Return them and get the other ones. The ones you have are twice as expensive and you would like the other ones better...

I actually like the fact I can access my shoes without unstacking boxes. So I think Ill just stick with these. If price was in issue I would not even replacethe boxes.

hmm might have to look into this for the shoes that dont have boxs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i heard these plastic containers dont allow shoes to breath though or something to that extent..... any opinions...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

take a pic of how they look opened in its slot while stacked

4d33680c4b95739827abfc1cd55603f52a107a4f.jpg

Sorry for the crummy cell pics.

Originally Posted by air max 87

hmm might have to look into this for the shoes that dont have boxs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i heard these plastic containers dont allow shoes to breath though or something to that extent..... any opinions...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

They actually have vent holes in the bottom of the boxes so they can breathe.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Do you throw out the original boxes then?
I dont... I want all the original boxes I can get... I just keep my OG1s and KOs in the plastics...

I still prefer cardboard boxs just to make sure they have no light shinning on them. Im sure that these we make my room look a little better then boxs allover.

I think Mayor has spent more money on his clear boxes than me on my sneakers! haha!

That setup you have, Sallymaner is really clean.. Do you have to buy each box? Or does it come in like a shelf type thing?

wow..

im orderin a case of these.

it just looks so much cleaner than boxes, especially if u have some old beat up boxes.

That's a real dope idea man. I might have to cop a few for the shoe boxes that were casualties. Great set up man!

Back
Top Bottom