Plastic Shoes Boxes From The Container Store.

Some of you guys spend hundreds of dollars on plastic boxes for no reason.

Just go to target and buy a rack for $46 out the door and holds 45-51 prs of avg size shoes depending how you stack them.

No avalanches and keeps everything nice and neat.
What are these racks called?? Like if I go in the store what would I tell the employee

Gravedig warning*** Yes I know this is an extremely old thread but I just purchased several of these boxes from the container store. I’m getting rid of all of my cardboard boxes and gonna use these from now on. I’ve seen pics of people’s collections in these drop down front boxes and it looks so clean.

Gravedig warning*** Yes I know this is an extremely old thread but I just purchased several of these boxes from the container store. I’m getting rid of all of my cardboard boxes and gonna use these from now on. I’ve seen pics of people’s collections in these drop down front boxes and it looks so clean.

Is it better to store in these clear boxes instead of the cardboard? I feel like the cardboard yellows sneakers

but dont the clear boxes give room for light and sun to damage shoes........ i think the sneaker youtubers have made it to where people want that kind of look, lol

Great time to get these as they are 25% off and also Ebates giving you 15% back.

Super tempted to go in on 25 of these for my collection but waiting till I own a house / have a more permanent closet I think.

Yellowing is more due to exposure to light for extended periods of time. If you put these in a dark room or closet I don't think you need to sweat yellowing. They have vents so air can pass, allowing your shoes to breath too.

Resurrecting this thread. We just redid my son's closet. He has the shoe bug now but ran out of room in his closet due to all the other junk he had in there. My wife ended up creating a custom clothes rack on one side of his closet and then incorporating these shoe boxes from the Container Store into the other half of his closet. Question is, what do you all do with the original shoe boxes the shoes came in? My son, also myself, have always kept our shoes in the original boxes. But now that his shoes are in the Container Store boxes, these empty boxes are sitting around. My wife wants to get rid of them, but my son wants to hold on to them.

Resurrecting this thread. We just redid my son's closet. He has the shoe bug now but ran out of room in his closet due to all the other junk he had in there. My wife ended up creating a custom clothes rack on one side of his closet and then incorporating these shoe boxes from the Container Store into the other half of his closet. Question is, what do you all do with the original shoe boxes the shoes came in? My son, also myself, have always kept our shoes in the original boxes. But now that his shoes are in the Container Store boxes, these empty boxes are sitting around. My wife wants to get rid of them, but my son wants to hold on to them.
For me, it depends on what shoe it is. But majority of the time, I'll simply toss the box because I plan on wearing/keeping them.

unfold em and lay em flat.

Finally got around to do some closet organizing. Bought some of these shoe boxes from the Container Store. Not really trying to figure out what to do with the boxes. A part of me says just toss them, but when I was a big collector in the past I always used to keep the boxes and when I sold off my collection all the shoes were in their original boxes.

closetshelf.jpg

Does anybody have experience buying these containers online? If so, where? Prices seem too good to be true buying 50 at $3-$4/each.
Screenshot_20200704-191040_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom