Players you despise vol. get outta here!

luol-deng-and-larry-hughes.jpg

That bum %$@ _ on the right

Sports Fan Reason: He used to be a beast at St. Louis then when he was in Philly showed flashes, worked out at G.State and was on/off in DC then was straightHUFF in Clev, now he's Grade A HUFF with my bulls. He's supposed to be a mid range shooter capable of beating his man off the dribble and creating forothers,

HOWEVER

RARELY DOES THIS PISS ANT MAKE A MID RANGE J, HE CAN GO OFF THE BOUNCE BUT THEN HE OFTEN +##%% UP, AND HE NEVER CREATES FOR ANYBODY ELSE.

Personal Reasons: This _ tried to knock my ex $%@%# when I was in college, her uncle worked for the wizards and he saw her picture and was on thirst mode. _was sending messages talking about he could/would buy her anything she could imagine would take her around the world etc. offering front row tickets availablewhen she came to visit her people. While I was just a college boy... ({})

_1733069_carter300.jpg

Im not one of those fans who turned on him, I never liked dude, never rocked his jerseys, has ALWAYS been soft has always been unmotivated, needs CharlesOakley to keep him in line.
laugh.gif

The Entire patriot football team except Randy Moss, Junior, Wilfork and Ty Law(when he was there).
They disgust me, each and every single one of them.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

^ Is that a lesbian ????

My hated players:

Kirby Freeman
Roger Williams
Sinorice Moss (at scUM)
David Ortiz
Kurt Shilling
Tyler Hansbrough
Michael Ray Garvin
Sean Taylor (When he was at scUM)
Reggie Nelson (When he was as FU)
Kellen Winslow jr. (at scUM)
laugh.gif
your hate for UNC and UM runs strong lol

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

Player: Randy Winn
Why: He sucks! I hate him! His batting stance is ugly. I don't care if he played basketball with Steve Nash at Santa Clara, I'm tired of hearing about that! I hate Randy Winn!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Who: Tom Brady

Why:
Two reasons.

The first being that he is mentioned with the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game, when his legacy was/is built because of Adam Vinatieri. Brady is always mentioned as the man who led the Patriots to Super Bowl Championships. IMO, this couldnt be more incorrect. Just because he is the quarterback doesnt mean he was the reason they won....because he wasnt.

Secondly, the damn touchdown record. People....give me a break. He beat Peyton by ONE TOUCHDOWN. And when Peyton had 49, the Colts were demolishing teams and he sat out almost EVERY 4TH QUARTER!!! Brady had ONE more touchdown than Peyton, and the Patriots were constantly running up the score in 2007. He didnt sit out 4th quarters like Peyton did. He didnt hand the ball off everytime when they were up big. No. The Patriots were running up scores and Brady was still throwing bombs. If Peyton didnt sit out at least 12 quarters and was running up the score like the Pats were, Peyton would have had 60 touchdowns. Yet Brady has the record of most TD passes in a season. Just disgusting IMO.
Spoken like a true Joe Montana meat jockey
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by dland24

Who: Tom Brady

Why:
Two reasons.

The first being that he is mentioned with the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game, when his legacy was/is built because of Adam Vinatieri. Brady is always mentioned as the man who led the Patriots to Super Bowl Championships. IMO, this couldnt be more incorrect. Just because he is the quarterback doesnt mean he was the reason they won....because he wasnt.

Secondly, the damn touchdown record. People....give me a break. He beat Peyton by ONE TOUCHDOWN. And when Peyton had 49, the Colts were demolishing teams and he sat out almost EVERY 4TH QUARTER!!! Brady had ONE more touchdown than Peyton, and the Patriots were constantly running up the score in 2007. He didnt sit out 4th quarters like Peyton did. He didnt hand the ball off everytime when they were up big. No. The Patriots were running up scores and Brady was still throwing bombs. If Peyton didnt sit out at least 12 quarters and was running up the score like the Pats were, Peyton would have had 60 touchdowns. Yet Brady has the record of most TD passes in a season. Just disgusting IMO.
Spoken like a true Joe Montana meat jockey person who knows what the %@## he's talking about
Fixed.

Adam "Pac Man" Jones

Why - Because he has to be the stupidest, selfish, idiotic athlete on the planet.

Aaron Heilman

Why - Because he has no heart and my grandmother put one out over the center field wall at shea during batting practice this year off him. True story. May heend up on that Fed Ex plane that Tom Hanks was on in Cast Away.

Adam F'n Eaton....paying this bum 8 million a year for his high 7 era
mad.gif

Carlos Ruiz- Career .200 hitter
mad.gif

Anthony Morelli
Jay Fiedler
laugh.gif

Ray Lucas
roll.gif

Joakim Noah
mad.gif

Tyler Hansbrough- good player just tired of the espn suckfest.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Barry Bonds - Just a bad teammate and human being. Don't really care about the steroids or the lying but that's another story. Respect his talent though.
eyes.gif

Bad teammate is fine, but bad human being?
Why does he deserve a label like that?

If you don't know him personally, how are you going to say he's a bad human being?

paul pierce does it for me. talkin about how he's the best player in the world! he didn't do jack until the kid & jesus arrived!

sucka!

22531563.jpg

11-30aaronrodgers.jpg

Only reason I have Rodgers on my list is because I have a feeling he's going to give me a lot of stress over the next 10 years
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I remembered a few more:

TO: While he was with the Eagles he messed up a good thing with Donavan McNabb, and eventually got ran out of Philly. Very, very, egotistical. Dude might betough. He can still ball his %#* off, but he can still be a distraction even when he's quiet.

Anyone associated or affiliated with the entire Detroit Pistons orginization

Anyone associated or affiliated with the entire Oklahoma City Thunder organization (they RUINED the Sonics' history)

Anyone associated or affiliated with the New York Giants orginization

And I know he's not a player, but Al Davis. Yeah, he's one of my favorite owners in the leauge and he might have done great things for the Raiders backin the day, but now he is so egotistical to the point to where he don't let the coaches he hire do their jobs and it shows. Also he needs to use that teammoney to buy some fashion sense. Those windsuits are played out and is not so flattering on an old man when he goes to meetings, conferences, etc.

Carlos boozer
Mehemet okur
Ak47
Dirk
Jason terry
Stackhouse
Chauncey billups
Tayshaun prince

Basically anyone who was part of the reason tmac has yet to get out of the first round.

Back
Top Bottom