Playoff Fusion vs. OG Playoff XII Comparison

Snapped a couple pics...This is probably the only fusion worth picking up...Very clean in detail.

xkpvll.jpg

140m1kl.jpg

107q593.jpg

sxjj3a.jpg

2ikb0cx.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pics though
eyes.gif

grin.gif

^ Nope, I got my pair early and went to storage to put my newly acquired og playoff xii's away and I figured that I'd take some comparison pics.

Too bad I forgot my camera though and had to rely on my phone.

grin.gif

I won't touch a single Fusion this year. The only Jordans that matter this year are the CDP's and the XX3's...everything else is an afterthought.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Is that a FNL stock room... We just got ours in... I think they are ugly.
LOL I was thinking the same thing. When I see that box tape I know we got some new jordans. I just opened shipment tonight and the fusions were in itas well. The black is good quality, but I can't say the same for the white. My OG playoffs looked newer than the white these come with.

i can buy these because of the new Stealth XX3s and VI/XVII pack
mad.gif

i hope these are still around later this year for clearance prices
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pics look good but still wont support the "year of fusions"

laugh.gif
Well put. Thanks for the pics.
the hater boxden wrote:
i hope these are still around later this year for clearance prices
pimp.gif

I highly doubt that these will be around that long.

i own a pair of playoff OG XIIs....none of the fusions can bare a chance to those that came in the nike box.

the only fusion i am remotely considering is the Glacier Ice pair ... but i am actually leaning towards no on those as well , because every time i try these on, they just don't look right on my foot ..they seem too long .. i don't know i guess its just me .. never been a big AF1 fan either so .....

Those are the best XII Fusions, nevertheless I'm not puttin' serious thought into coppin' any of those.

Back
Top Bottom