• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
addict4sneakers said:
What did Ayesha do wrong?
Say she doesn’t respect women who dress a certain way for attention and then herself dress a certain way for attention...

This is what I hate about the internet. Yall take 1 little snippet, put yall spin on it, and run with it. That is not at all what she said.

Playoffs =regular season.
Raptors had an excellent winning rate without kawhi this year in the regular season.
Maybe they don't need him.

Would love to hear the explanation for why they don't need him
. They for sure needed kd to beat Lebron. I would say that figures into they needed him to win titles. Did they need him to be a contender, no. Who wants to just contend tho.
The rockets are contenders and its not enough, they take flak for not winning it all.

If your team had a guy who could take you from just contender to a title Team . I'm sure you would say you don't want him

Last edited:
Not sure the point being made or the dude video taping her standing up.

“Fan wears shorts to a basketball game”

But you just said this

Looks more like a diaper to me. It’s only a big deal because she said something last week.

You always jump in the twerk contest when you get cornered bro :lol:. Every single time

Playoffs =regular season.
Raptors had an excellent winning rate without kawhi this year in the regular season.
Maybe they don't need him.

Would love to hear the explanation for why they don't need him
. They for sure needed kd to beat Lebron. I would say that figures into they needed him to win titles. Did they need him to be a contender, no. Who wants to just contend tho.
The rockets are contenders and its not enough, they take flak for not winning it all.

The warriors could have a team of Mike Conley, Joe Johnson, Kyle korver and Brook Lopez and some people would still be like..4 all stars. How are you supposed to beat that?

Not sure the point being made or the dude video taping her standing up.

“Fan wears shorts to a basketball game”
I can see both point of views. Wearing shorts isn't a big deal. Hell I wear basketball shorts or other shorts when it's raining. I hate pants and ain't wore a pair in years now.
Ayesha does come off like a huge attention ore. Wanting to be all up in the videos.
So people going to question everything she does.

Last edited:
how?

currysplits.png

No kinda context at all lol.

I'm pretty sure these are from the 2016 season...

Despite playing on one leg, blind, baseball size bruise on his arm, Dre suspension, Andre and Bogut injuries, Barnes completely trash, it took the "GOAT" SEVEN GAMES to beat him.

Without any of these circumstances the Warriors would have won in five.

Yea, I saw KD take over and will his team to victory twice accompanied by two finals MVP's.

But #narratives

Ain't nobody double teaming KD at half court, nor double teaming him period when Steph on the court damn near every possession.

KD seeing the same easy looks Barnes did when he was here because of the attention Steph draws.

****** would rather have KD go for 40 than Steph get his because teams know they have a chance to win. Steph gets 30 the game over by the third quarter.

Despite playing on one leg, blind, baseball size bruise on his arm, Dre suspension, Andre and Bogut injuries, Barnes completely trash, it took the "GOAT" SEVEN GAMES to beat him.

oh god, here comes the excuses.:lol:

poor steph. cant perform at all when on a level playing field. pls give him more help :frown:

You can play the would of could of game all day with many other teams throughout history.
We have to speak on what happened, not what could of or should of happened.

Live look at addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
giphy (10).gif

I don't even care about this topic. It's just funny how you always have the same routine :lol:

I don't know what it is about Ayesha but I don't trust her one bit and never have. Looks like the type you shouldn't fall asleep around

She's so ****ing stupid. Never liked her dumbass

Ayesha wanted more male attention so she starts talking about how her boobs are too big. Lol

I think she was asking for attention because she was literally asking for attention

5EE0F23D-3D66-46EE-B591-33B491FF2710.jpeg

I thought you was a barber shop dude and you ended being a salon guy

Back
Top Bottom