• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw, how many times did we hear about Bron's injury being the cause for the Lakers missing the playoffs?

But that same energy isn't applied to the 2016 finals? LOL

Steph couldn't beat Bron to win the finals. Bron couldn't beat Mario Hezonia when it matter most.

Levels.
I make no excuse for either of them.
Lakers didn't make the playoffs cause Lebron wasn't good enough and was just being a looter in a riot. F Bron.

Warriors didn't lose cause Steph was injured.

You could replace KD with Khris Middleton and GS still wins those Championships.

Except Khris Middleton doesn't have the ability to be a center piece for a team that could easily contend for a championship. That's why KD is criticized more heavily than your average ring chaser.

but anywhere kd would have gone you need pieces to win

no one wins it all by themselves right?

so if he had left okc and went anywhere else but still made a superteam hed be criticized right?

3 years later and dudes still crying about kd.
He really has yall in your feelings.

They had one flat out dominant year.
. Last year they almost lost in 7.
This year Clippers pushed them to 6. Rockets too and they probably not winning the title this year. Bucks and raptors are for sure better then both the Clippers and the rockets. Chill brehs.

What gets lost in the 2016 Finals Harrison Barnes should’ve been kicked out of the league for his performance. Probably need to check his accounts because son was shaving points. Bron and the cavs were great and deserve all of the accolades, but Barnes :smh:

9.3/4/1 splits for a starter :sick:
35% from the field
31% from the 3
60% from the FT line

I make no excuse for either of them.
Lakers didn't make the playoffs cause Lebron wasn't good enough and was just being a looter in a riot. F Bron.

Warriors didn't lose cause Steph was injured.

Maybe, I believe the injury and attrition played a role.

Side point:

Steph started winning too quickly and ***** don't know how to contextualize it. Those who weren't dubs fans nor play attention to them didn't really see him struggle like all the other greats. Steph and the dubs were early adaptors of the three point revolution before the league caught up.

Their mastery of that style of play resulted in rings.

Folks only harper on ONE year, 2016, because that's the only time the casuals seen him struggle in the biggest moment.

By the time it can for him to show and prove the Warriors acquired KD and the public was robbed from potential clutch performances like in the Rockets series.

*Sorry for the errors, at work

A week ago...we're talking about KD carrying the team on his back and how he shouldn't have to do this.

Now we're back to talking about him "having it easy" and if they need him or not :lol:

last week it was Steph Curry was a fraud, shrinks in big moments and might be washed up and needs kd to carry him
. Now he's a two time mvp and such a great player and doesn't need kd.
Dudes can't make up they minds.

I still don't believe warriors are that good without kd. Portland is just this bad and Houston are underachivers.

why would i be complaining? i am a damn warriors fan since the early 80s. :lol:
**** like this never happens for the warriors so it's still hilarious to me. this what it feels like to be yankees fan or some team that attracts stars :lol:

Complaining was the wrong word, my b. Agreed with the rest of this post.

What gets lost in the 2016 Finals Harrison Barnes should’ve been kicked out of the league for his performance. Probably need to check his accounts because son was shaving points. Bron and the cavs were great and deserve all of the accolades, but Barnes :smh:

9.3/4/1 splits for a starter :sick:
35% from the field
31% from the 3
60% from the FT line

Man shot 15% in 28mpg from the field on WIDE open shots during the last 3 games of the finals :lol:. 15%

C4F2D856-51B2-4EFC-867E-AFF5E3E04508.png

Give KD them looks....Curtains.

This isn’t even me trying to be contrarian but as long as the Warriors have Playoff Draymond It’s all good for them. He’s surprised me. He’s as good as he’s ever been on that end and offensively shooting aside he’s doing it all.

Who’s more important Steph or KD? Idk they on the same team :lol: but Draymond takes them
From a really great team to like unbeatable

That Cavs team offensively in 2017 was all time good. They probably don’t beat them without KD.

They probably don’t get by the Rockets either. You have to figure that without KD probably aren’t the 1 seed this year.

Who’s more important Steph or KD? Idk they on the same team

Maybe, I believe the injury and attrition played a role.

Side point:

Steph started winning too quickly and ***** don't know how to contextualize it. Those who weren't dubs fans nor play attention to them didn't really see him struggle like all the other greats. Steph and the dubs were early adaptors of the three point revolution before the league caught up.

Their mastery of that style of play resulted in rings.

Folks only harper on ONE year, 2016, because that's the only time the casuals seen him struggle in the biggest moment.

By the time it can for him to show and prove the Warriors acquired KD and the public was robbed from potential clutch performances like in the Rockets series.

*Sorry for the errors, at work
folks harp on one year? 2016?

how about 2015 when iggy stole his cookie?

Lol they just beat the rockets without him easily and CP3 groin was out last year so throw that out. They destroyed the cavs last year easy without a bench. Would you like to try again?

They won a game on the road and played a quarter without him in game 5. Steph was stinking up the joint the 1st 4 games, again stop it.

17 was the year Kyrie averaged 30 in the finals, try and keep up.

This isn’t even me trying to be contrarian but as long as the Warriors have Playoff Draymond It’s all good for them. He’s surprised me. He’s as good as he’s ever been on that end and offensively shooting aside he’s doing it all.

Who’s more important Steph or KD? Idk they on the same team :lol: but Draymond takes them
From a really great team to like unbeatable

16 game shawty :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom