• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lopez only played 32mins and was a plus 11. He needs more playing time in game 6. The bench has folded except hill and Pat

Hi...back sweep time :pimp:

1A3F9C9A-D8C2-4E42-A985-2B4B44A41FFF.gif

Raps in 6 :smokin

That would do it, but so would the Buck’s shooters executing on the game plan they’ve run all year and just hitting shots. They were getting tons of open shots from the gravity Giannis was creating. That’s his job.
this is completely true, but in the playoffs **** that usually works just doesn't and the star has to make up for it. Kawhi was gonna make plays regardless of what the other four dudes on the court were doing. Giannis needs to emulate Bron's performances last year cause i wouldn't put money on his teammates stepping up in toronto.

You have to be so dumb to watch a good game and post this type of stuff. Why bother
Y'all crowned Giannis Olawakandi and had ENDLESS slander on Harden and other stars while praising Olawakandi.

I actually LIKE Giannis too. But I'm keeping the same energy for the rest of the hot take crowd. No one getting off scot-free.

I have no reason to produce nuanced analysis when I was reading all sorts of garbage takes for losing to the Warriors of all teams

Y'all crowned Giannis Olawakandi and had ENDLESS slander on Harden and other stars while praising Olawakandi.

I actually LIKE Giannis too. But I'm keeping the same energy for the rest of the hot take crowd. No one getting off scot-free.

I have no reason to produce nuanced analysis when I was reading all sorts of garbage takes for losing to the Warriors
Not from me. You’re just joining the same crowd making those posts.

1. Check box score
2. Look at best player on losing team
3. Post “Haaaaaaa dude trash”

Tired formula. Unless it’s Lebron then I love it

Back
Top Bottom