• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either that or Drake, Chef and KD will bet on shots for 20 G’s....

Oh and Chubbs is like Draymond

D6689FE8-A54A-49AC-A637-92B51CAF0DF1.png

Not from me. You’re just joining the same crowd making those posts.

1. Check box score
2. Look at best player on losing team
3. Post “Haaaaaaa dude trash”

Tired formula.
There was like 50 pages of Harden slander after losing to the W's and you want me to be dead silent about that same crowd supporting Giannis and then him coming up short and let them get away with it?

Nah. Same energy. He coming up short. He getting slandered. Fair or not. Them's the rules

Never thought I’d say this but if the Raptors make the finals, I wouldn’t be too upset if they got destroyed because Drake and Raptors fans are annoying as hell.

People trashing Giannis but to me this is the game when the defense puts 8 in the box to stop the RB and the QB can’t complete a pass.

Seems like Giannis needs to get in the gym. A Professional Veteran basketball player can’t shoot outside of 15 feet is a player/organization issue. I would pack the paint too if my opponent was remedial from outside.

There was like 50 pages of Harden slander after losing to the W's and you want me to be dead silent about that same crowd supporting Giannis and then him coming up short and let them get away with it?

Nah
Harden didn’t get slandered JUST because he lost in the conference finals one time. It’s the pattern and you know it.

Like I said, I only support those types of hot takes for Lebbywinks anyways. I’m not one to trash Harden.

Giannis has two move ...

1. DUNK
2. Come down the court with a stupid face everytime he dunks.

I like Giannis and I see a lot of great things, but dude needs to develop a jumper, improve Free throws and make better decisions in order to be in consideration for one of the greatest.

Giannis has two move ...

1. DUNK
2. Come down the court with a stupid face everytime he dunks.

I like Giannis and I see a lot of great things, but dude needs to develop a lot of things in order for him to even be in consideration for ome of thebl greatest.
Jesus Christ :lol:

Two moves and one is “dunk”

This is a parody right

Dunk isn’t even a move it’s a finish off of a repertoire of great moves in the post and fast break.

Back
Top Bottom