• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Giannis the team’s best player cant score in the halfcourt. has to defer to his teammates.

Cloggs up the offense in the process cause he cant space the floor.

Story of the series is the Bucks can't score on the Raptors in the halfcourt.
They built a wall for Giannis. Legit playing 1 on 5 on offense. There's no ball movement cause he can't shoot and there's no spacing otherwise when he puts his head down and gets cut off by Kawhi or Marc 2 dribbles in.

I was told they had amazing ball movement to get open 3's tho. That's gotta fall on your best player right?

#Unguardable
#ThisyearMavericks
#Historic
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Folks forgot about the demi-god stopper

IMG_20190523_233129.jpg

Harden didn’t get slandered JUST because he lost in the conference finals one time. It’s the pattern and you know it.

Like I said, I only support those types of hot takes for Lebbywinks anyways. I’m not one to trash Harden.
One is consistently
Losing to the warriors

The other
Losing 3 straight times after being up 2-0 and being a historically great rs team.

To a team that isnt even that good.

Jesus Christ :lol:

Two moves and one is “dunk”

This is a parody right

Dunk isn’t even a move it’s a finish off of a repertoire of great moves in the post and fast break.
Bruh your friends must hate you, if you have friends. SMH!!!!

He has two moves

1. Euro step leading to a dunk.
2. Walk down the court with a stupid face once he dunks.

Better for you?

Now comeback and say two is not a move.

Reactions: HIM
One is consistently
Losing to the warriors

The other
Losing 3 straight times after being up 2-0 and being a historically great rs team.

To a team that isnt even that good.

That last line is funny when the Raps would handle Houston with little resistence :lol:

Giannis the team’s best player cant score in the halfcourt. has to defer to his teammates.

He can score in the half court; he just doesn’t know it yet. This series will be a good learning experience for him.

Harden didn’t get slandered JUST because he lost in the conference finals one time. It’s the pattern and you know it.

Like I said, I only support those types of hot takes for Lebbywinks anyways. I’m not one to trash Harden.
My bad if I included you.

Again, I'm simply keeping the same energy for the rest of the crowd that slanders Harden (and Steph, Kyrie, etc) and praises Giannis and deflects the blame to me being sour about him winning MVP. Don't give a damn if he wins MVP or not. In fact, him winning MVP and DPOY and getting built up as being "next" to beat the W's and losing before then makes it all the funnier. Ironic for that same crowd who got behind this "historical" success of the Bucks this year. They made these exact same jokes for the Rockets "historical" year last year :lol: and trying to run from the fade.

Losing to the Raptors up 2-0 (yes it's not over yet, Bucks can definitely come back and win) is infinitely worse than losing to the W's in B2B years. Just funny to ya boy

Last edited:
Man sometimes I open this thread in a great game to talk ball and some folks just want to parrot the laziest hot takes.

My guy you know better than that. Coming into this thread expecting reasonable conversation is like going to a trump rally hoping to find logic

Giannis needs a legit 2. I hope they don’t resign Middleton. They have a clean cap. Go for one of the coveted free agents.

That last line is funny when the Raps would handle Houston with little resistence :lol:
I'm rooting for y'all but you got a lil too much dip on your chip.

We only have regular season to go off of, which I can't put a lot of stock into, but you guys did lose both games while resting Kawhi for both of them. CP3 and Clint didn't even play in one of them.

"Little resistance" c'mon man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom