please help:girls and moms answer please

well me and my girl have been together for a while and we have done the naughty a lot,we used protection everytime and i checked the condoms after i was donewith it and none of them broke.the point is that this past weekend we did it again and this time her vagina was really tight,like if she was a virginagain.what is the reason for this?is she pregnant or what?does a womans private part tighten up when they get pregnant?

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

well me and my girl have been together for a while and we have done the naughty a lot,we used protection everytime and i checked the condoms after i was done with it and none of them broke.the point is that this past weekend we did it again and this time her vagina was really tight,like if she was a virgin again.what is the reason for this?is she pregnant or what?does a womans private part tighten up when they get pregnant?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grizztheboss^ i know it gets tight if u dont smash but we have been doing it alot and it felt the way it did when she was a virgin,she cried

so nobody here has gotten a girl pregnant and smashed while she was pregnant or nobody here is a girl that has been pregnant?

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

so nobody here has gotten a girl pregnant and smashed while she was pregnant or nobody here is a girl that has been pregnant?
just go find out or do some google research

have her take a pregnancy test.

as far as her vagina tightening up, I'd be happy, fam. she be doing them exercises. haha.

Back
Top Bottom