PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Curry's dumb fouls bother me 10x more than any turnover will

At least turnovers don't take him off the floor

frustrating second half.. cant stand iggy's passive self. dude seems like he plays with no confidence

I do not remember if it was last year or two years ago but the Spurs did beat us with their reserves at Oracle right?

It was last December. I was at that game :smh: :lol: Probably the most disappointing game I went to last season

I honestly don't think it makes a difference if they play, they beat the Warriors last season without any of their "big" players.
It sucks for people that bought tickets, but you have to look at the schedule and if they are on the back end of a back to back... the chances of them playing are highly unlikely.

I honestly don't think it makes a difference if they play, they beat the Warriors last season without any of their "big" players.
It sucks for people that bought tickets, but you have to look at the schedule and if they are on the back end of a back to back... the chances of them playing are highly unlikely.

I get it. Frankly, I am in a position where I'm lucky enough to not shell out $ for most the games I get to. That being said, I can't remember a time I saw the Spurs play (this may be my first) so I was looking forward to it. When I realized they were on a B2B, I know the chances were somewhat limited...

I can't remember a time I saw the Spurs play (this may be my first) so I was looking forward to it. When I realized they were on a B2B, I know the chances were somewhat limited...
The last time I saw the Spurs play live, we were horrible.  I was more concerned with trying to get down to Eva Longoria's seats than the game itself. 
laugh.gif

It was last December. I was at that game :smh: :lol: Probably the most disappointing game I went to last season

was there too up in like section 220

diaw/belinelli/millls/splitter all played like seasoned first stringers. was frustrating as hell

Last edited:
Need Draymond to stay out of foul trouble.  

Need Barnes to stick with Green and limit his open 3's.  Also would like to see him post-up Green on the offensive end and exploit that match-up.

Livingston doesn't look healthy to me and Iguodala need to step the **** up in every aspect of his game.  

Not that he's missed or anything, but I noticed D.Lee stepping over a chair (to sit behind the bench) on Sunday and he suddenly froze and grabbed his hamstring.  Mouthed a pretty noticeable "FUKC" when it happened too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom