Please Lock Thread

Damn...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wheres the pic??
When you see that @+%@#, punch her in the throat and ask her why she rejected you..when she dont respond due to her swollen esophogus, punch her in the throatagain and repeat the question
Then grab your genitals and yell out "reject these nuts @+%@#!!" and go about your bidness

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
wow shes coldblooded. maybe she didnt recognize the facebook request was you?
I'm thinking the same thing. Don't get your panties in a bunch just yet.

yea, just keep it friendly and casual whenever you see her, dont mention her rejecting you or you'll look like a lame

oh yea:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
wow shes coldblooded. maybe she didnt recognize the facebook request was you?
I'm thinking the same thing. Don't get your panties in a bunch just yet.
ya dude,
just talk to he rplay it off, like nuttn,
switch ur pic and try after u got more face to face game on

but that is pretty funnyyy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She ain't all that. What to say? Just act how you would if you normally spoke to her.

How do you know she "rejected" you? It doesn't tell you if they "rejected" you, maybe she didnt see the request yet.

Don't YOU be the one to bring it up; keep speaking and such. At least you see her in real life and can advance things

Basically, its no time to panic.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

thats awkward...does your picture look like you?
I mean it kinda looks like me, I have short hair now and long hair in the pic. But my name is pretty unique so I don't think that would be it.The only thing I could think of if some ex-bf goes on her facebook and rejects guys...Idk
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

How do you know she "rejected" you? It doesn't tell you if they "rejected" you, maybe she didnt see the request yet.
No, but it gave me the option of adding her again
oh, true...that is weird, why would this chick be so concerned with having you as a fb friend.

Back
Top Bottom