Please Lock Thread

dudes is going at Dirty now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

not really...
I can easily say that 90% of my post are from work.

contrary to popular belief...I do indeed have a life when I logoff.... and I don't need advice from NT on how to life said life

Damn, got owned again. 3 L's this week.
I wasn't even trying to get at you..
I see it all too often...a lot of dudes try to substitute life experiences with online experiences.
it doesn't work that way

not really...
I can easily say that 90% of my post are from work.

contrary to popular belief...I do indeed have a life when I logoff.... and I don't need advice from NT on how to life said life

Damn, got owned again. 3 L's this week.
I wasn't even trying to get at you..
I see it all too often...a lot of dudes try to substitute life experiences with online experiences.
it doesn't work that way

Oh yeah i know you weren't getting at me. I was just playing. But when it comes down to it, I don't know you, and you don't know me, so for you tomake an assumption on the way I live my life due to a post I made on Niketalk is wrong. Same thing applies to me, and the rest of the people on this board.

HAHAHAHA get loaned...sorry but thats pretty funny

ive never heard of people not accepting friends requests especially with ppl they know personally

HAHAHAHA get loaned...sorry but thats pretty funny

ive never heard of people not accepting friends requests especially with ppl they know personally

dannnnnngg....

I mean, you dont even have to be a NT member to view these posts.. I'm normally not even logged on and I can do everything here but post... Coulda been arandom @@# guest too... You're lucky she's just leaving it where it is, too... Once peoples pics go out on the net like that, photoshoppers are gonnahave a field day with the pic and soon itll be some doctored up XXX gif on freaksonmyspace... Ive seen girls ruined by unsanctioned pics of them showin up onthe net.. Take it as a lesson learned..

yo you took a major L on that...next time be patient and learn the are of asking the proper questions and how to ask the proper questions so you dont lookdesperate and hurt...all you had to do was say "yo i tried to send you a friend request...(here is the key) I FIGURED you must not haveknown it was me...do you mind if i send you another one?"
FTW

word of advice to all NT'ers you might want to find out who on here goes to your school, espically the females.

Yo I can't even laugh at that. It was funny at first when Jay came through with the FB message but I knew he wouldn't be that corny to really hit send,because he knows FIRSTHAND how grimey you dudes are. That was some lame +@*@ for real. And OP you not blameless either. You gonna make a post because a girlrejected you online?!?! I don't wanna know what happens when a girl shuts you down in real life. Just charge this one to the lames

Jennifer: Oh you know don't play dumb.

( so right now I kinda realized I couldn't talk my way out this)

Me: Well you should of just accepted my friend request.

Jennifer: Well sorrrrryyyy, I didn't realize it was you.

Me: ohh
embarassed.gif
yeah thats what a lot of Niketalk thought.

Jennifer: yeah i saw, why did you give my name though? I got like 50 friend requests

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.

Jennifer: Well thats just weird.

Me: True

We didn't talk the whole rest of class, and I have a feeling I won't be sitting next to her anymore.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.

Jennifer: Well thats just weird.
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wkpm6h.gif

24qshh3.jpg

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom