Please Lock Thread

Im sorry but

roll.gif

Thats why you NEVER post your info and problems on here. You never know who's watching.

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

omg i'm sure that ur heart was in your stomach the second u saw the red an black on the paper. She printed it out and it was right there in real life. Cold. But made my week.

Come to think of it...that must've took a lot of ink to print.

Damn that's sad. I didn't know people really talked like that outside of a forum telling the girl you're gonna get "flamed" so you haveto post pictures and stuff, that makes you sound like a geek haha. Stop asking NT for advice...

damn that sucks for you. That black and red print out must have been scary as hell. damn if that would have happened to me I dont know what I would have donelol

Its All Good Baby Baby wrote:

UPDATE:

So today I arrived to class, and I see Jennifer is already at out table before me (This usually never happens). I act normal like a lot of you told me to do and just make eye contact and say "Whats up, how was your weekend?" She goes "Good, you?' Something in the tone of her voice just sounded different though. So about 30 minutes go by and we haven't said 1 work do each other. Then out of nowhere she just goes, "You know what? this is just really weird" and pulls out printed copies of the thread. My heart literally dropped, and the only thing I could think of was the Southwest, "Wanna Get Away?" commercials. I had no clue what to say, so like an idiot I replied "Whats that?"

Me: ohh
embarassed.gif
yeah thats what a lot of Niketalk thought.

Jennifer: yeah i saw, why did you give my name though? I got like 50 friend requests

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.

Jennifer: Well thats just weird.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The least you could do for her is to reimburse her for that gigantic Kinko bill

you could save this, but of course your game doesn't seem that proper.

cherio

And what happened to you never talk about NT outside of NT? SMH at the guy(s) that sent her the link. Now you're gonna have to make sure word doesn'tspread OP.

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

-"pulls out printed copies of the thread"
-"50 friend requests"
-"Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would like to nominate this as the BEST thread in the 4th quarter of the year.
pimp.gif

sooo are you gonna add her to fb still?

What kind of weak @@! excuse is "I woulda got flamed" u could have easily turned that around and said something to compliment her

LITERALLY the funniest thing I have ever read on NT, got my family over here looking at me like I'm crazy for laughing so hard.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
damn dude
laugh.gif

so, you gonna send her another friend request or what?

turn this around on her just play it off and you'll be fine...

the $%$+ am i saying you are done
roll.gif

I completely lost it when I read that she pulled out some copies.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ain't nothing you can do but join the rest of NT and laugh at yourself.
roll.gif

this was bound to happen eventually all you guys posting pics and links of girls lol girls know how to use the internet too!

There is no coming back from this. You better pray that she hasn't aired you out to everyone she knows. The only thing you can do is go MIA for awhile andhope things die down.

Back
Top Bottom