roll.gif

but damn...NTers be cold these days
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just got caught up on this thread and all I can do is
smh.gif

Especially at this:

Jennifer: yeah i saw, why did you give my name though? I got like 50 friend requests

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed

What kind of lame $*#% is that?
indifferent.gif

You should really sell this story to SouthWest and try to get a commercial, make a little money.....

Then with that money, you can move to a new state and new school...

She might just feel sorry for you and just smash out of pity...

nah son TAKE THE L WITH PRIDE

Whats funny is that shes probably checking into this thread, and saw the update as well. Shes lurkin folks.

Originally Posted by 5tan

You should really sell this story to SouthWest and try to get a commercial, make a little money.....

Then with that money, you can move to a new state and new school...

there a funny idea

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

So I've been in class with this girl since the beginning of the semester. I thought we were pretty cool. I was kinda feelin her and I thought she was feeling me. Every time she would see me out of class she say whats up and we'd talk for a minute. So a few days ago I noticed we shared some mutual friends on Facebook so I sent her a friend request. (no poke, no message)

To make a long story short I check back to see if I'm friends with her and the she straight up rejected me. She didn't even accept my friend request
indifferent.gif
. What the hell?? I am going to see her on Tuesday, so I don't know what to say, and I am sure has hell not friend requesting her again. Any suggestions on what I should say to her on Tuesday, cause we literally sit at the same table.

UPDATE:

So today I arrived to class, and I see Jennifer is already at out table before me (This usually never happens). I act normal like a lot of you told me to do and just make eye contact and say "Whats up, how was your weekend?" She goes "Good, you?' Something in the tone of her voice just sounded different though. So about 30 minutes go by and we haven't said 1 work do each other. Then out of nowhere she just goes, "You know what? this is just really weird" and pulls out printed copies of the thread. My heart literally dropped, and the only thing I could think of was the Southwest, "Wanna Get Away?" commercials. I had no clue what to say, so like an idiot I replied "Whats that?"

Jennifer: Oh you know don't play dumb.

( so right now I kinda realized I couldn't talk my way out this)

Me: Well you should of just accepted my friend request.

Jennifer: Well sorrrrryyyy, I didn't realize it was you.

Me: ohh
embarassed.gif
yeah thats what a lot of Niketalk thought.

Jennifer: yeah i saw, why did you give my name though? I got like 50 friend requests

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.

Jennifer: Well thats just weird.

Me: True

We didn't talk the whole rest of class, and I have a feeling I won't be sitting next to her anymore.

HOLY +%@@!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
dude got destroyed! major lame.
indifferent.gif

she even brought the printouts!!!
eek.gif

thats when you know she was heated.
roll.gif

sorry bro...back to the drawing board.
grin.gif

at least you broke the ice, now just put the charm on? I can see how it would be over, but maybe not...

Back
Top Bottom