Please Lock Thread

Technically, maybe the girl was googling her name and she got the link of Niketalk or something with 20 pages of talk about this dude having his friend requestdenied. I know that if I had 100 friend requests on facebook I'd at least look into it and ask myself, ''why the %**$ are 1,000 people friending meall of a sudden?'' and do a little research to see what's up.

You should've just played it cool instead of talking on here about it and worst of all, dropping the girl's name like it wasn't gonna get back toher somehow. Be vague as possible when talking on forums like this - and you should've known that she probably didn't know it was you. And even if sheknew it was you and she rejected it, screw her. Any girl that wouldn't do as little as accept my friend request isn't worth my time.

With that being said,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't believe you took an L that bad, but you live and learn.

You should've flipped it and ask was she feeling you or not. You could've saved that situation and pizzled...

"Forget all that...what about the first part?"

WOW. That's wild funny, but whoever hit her up with the link is a straight herb. On some Mean Girls type of @!#*.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

You should've flipped it and ask was she feeling you or not. You could've saved that situation and pizzled...

"Forget all that...what about the first part?"

This can't be true.... hahahahahahahaha awwwwwwwww daaaaamn. I'm on page 14 and I don't feel like readin' thru 15 more pages, but wow.That's wrong as hell.

I don't believe it tho...Geroni.....naw can't be.

Still skeptical about the part of her printing out the thread. I wouldn't waste time doing that to expose someone I barely even know that well. She couldhave just brought a laptop and showed the thread.

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Update 10-30-08. PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

So basically, she threatened to file a lawsuit against me today for only god knows what. ( I don't think she can actually go anywhere with that.). However, she told me to delete this thread, and I told her I can't, but I'll ask for it to be locked.

Now I know we all got a lot of laughs out of this thread, and it was fun while it lasted, but please stop messaging her and adding her as a friend. Thanks
eek.gif
No way...

roll.gif

If this isn't ducktales thats %#*%*+ up, did she tell other people?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

will someone please pass the popcorn, little butter please

Lawsuit
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ you for not knowing how to play it off the first time; why admit itwas you
smh.gif

Everyone keep adding her has a friend
laugh.gif

Legally she can't do a damn thing. Her picture was posted on a public site. As for the harassing friend requests and messages, Idon't know about all that. The most they could do deactivate the FB accounts of those that messaged her.

Let this be a lesson learned, dude.

Oh, and...

d0a16e2f1966085d2d6c3822713f4b9f31468365.gif

God damn!!! A lawsuit? Wow. That is the ultimate L. My man became a legend for the wrong reason.

indifferent.gif
to the person that dropped the dime on him.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Lawsuit
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ you for not knowing how to play it off the first time; why admit it was you
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Lawsuit
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ you for not knowing how to play it off the first time; why admit it was you
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Epic fail in an Epic fail thread

*headed to my English class*
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Legally she can't do a damn thing. Her picture was posted on a public site. As for the harassing friend requests and messages, I don't know about all that. The most they could do deactivate the FB accounts of those that messaged her.

Let this be a lesson learned, dude.

Oh, and...

d0a16e2f1966085d2d6c3822713f4b9f31468365.gif

just in time!

Back
Top Bottom