Please Lock Thread

laugh.gif
that's her facebook? oh god... nt'ers learn from OP

i know hindsight is 20-20 but why in the world did you post her fb?!?!?

has she told any other people about the thread?

the whole situation is unfortunate, and whoever sent the link is beyond corny. I still don't see why it isn't locked yet, dudes just here bumping thethread to rub it in
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

^^just read the first post by the OP.
(not sure if he edited it though, im check now)
HILARIOUS

SUMMARY:
edit:
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
i19wg9.jpg

the girl:
cac15eeb3d13cd77d5fee1521df180ffd0096ce.jpg

UPDATE:

So today I arrived to class, and I see Jennifer is already at out table before me (This usually never happens). I act normal like a lot of you told me to do and just make eye contact and say "Whats up, how was your weekend?" She goes "Good, you?' Something in the tone of her voice just sounded different though. So about 30 minutes go by and we haven't said 1 work do each other. Then out of nowhere she just goes, "You know what? this is just really weird" and pulls out printed copies of the thread. My heart literally dropped, and the only thing I could think of was the Southwest, "Wanna Get Away?" commercials. I had no clue what to say, so like an idiot I replied "Whats that?"

Jennifer: Oh you know don't play dumb.

( so right now I kinda realized I couldn't talk my way out this)

Me: Well you should of just accepted my friend request.

Jennifer: Well sorrrrryyyy, I didn't realize it was you.

Me: ohh
embarassed.gif
yeah thats what a lot of Niketalk thought.

Jennifer: yeah i saw, why did you give my name though? I got like 50 pokes

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.

Jennifer: Well thats just weird.

Me: True

We didn't talk the whole rest of class, and I have a feeling I won't be sitting next to her anymore.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I slept on this?
roll.gif

So OP what do you plan to do next?

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lawsuit??? nah, classic NT, oh yes. this thread and the phillies made for an epic week and whoever said this thread should be sticked is a genuis

Back
Top Bottom